IF I were to sell..........

Tonka Toy

Established Member
should I leave the mods on or take it back to stock?

Mods I have are Airraid Intake, 4 lb lower pulley, Dyno Tune with SCT Multiposition chip, Magnaflow catback exhaust, FTVB. I also replaced the stock speakers but I would leave them in regardless.

Also, IF I were to sell, what kind of sale price should I be looking to get on a 2001 with 34K miles? Thanks for any and all responses.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
I just bought my 01 L w/ 40,000 miles for $20k. i would remove your mods and sell them seperate. You will get more money that way.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
You should not expect to recoupe more than 25% of what you spent on your mods if sold with the vehicle so keep this in mind. Look in autotrader or kbb for trucks in your area for price ideas.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I need a new chip, and i am wanting to buy one of the new SCT's. So there might be your chip sold, and i'm sure the rest will sell quick also. Lightning owners are like Vultures when it comes to used parts, :lol1: if you leave them on the truck you won't get anymore out of it.

Tonka Toy

Established Member
Sounds like the consensus is take the mods off before selling.

And it also looks like I've got some takers for the mods. Now, any takers for the truck itself?

Users who are viewing this thread