If I was into boats...

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Nice find...I would love to push the throttles on that thing. One of my friends, friend had a 41' catamaran with twin 502's and that thing was so quick it hurt your face and ears when he hit it.

Just a side thought you know how fast the gallons of gas would pass through that engine. I would have to refinance my house to enjoy it on a weekend. Boating can be a sick expensive hobby.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
If only I had the cash...

Imagine the poon you'd get pullin up to the lake draggin that boat with a big ass F-250... mmm... damn I need to win the lottery.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
Imagine the poon you'd get pullin up to the lake draggin that boat with a big ass F-250... mmm... damn I need to win the lottery.

Crap with that kind of money I would be pulling it with a F-650

jugsreturn

Established Member
You would need one of these to pull that thing...

yel4.jpg

or

picture19.jpg

rev440

young punk
Established Member
tex00gt said:
my uncle has a 40' fountain and he pulls it just fine with his 3500 cummins dually, no problem. I think the boat weighs 10,500 lbs..
For real? Most of the guys with that big of boat Ive seen have a matching rig.

stalian999

Established Member
my brothers friend had a 39 foot cig with triple 500's. Thing was absolutely out of this world. I went on it once and we got pulled over by the coast guard when we got in the port because they thought we were smuggling drugs running up the florida coast at 90+ mph. The plane in the air caught us on the radar and called the coast guard. We pull into port and there are 5 coast guard boats waiting for us.

He has owned 9 cigarettes. He told us he has purchased the most cigarette boats than anybody other than the government. The boat has been sold because of too many problems and he now has another boat. I do not know the name of the boat but it is a straight out race boat. They could not find props that worked on it because when he would put it in throttle, the props would spin and not move the boat. Kinda like a burnout, but in the water.

Mercury personally shipped the boat to "lake x" for test runs and replaced drives and props and have the boat running absolutely amazing. Guy is worth millions. Hes got an h2, c6zo6, cl65. For some odd reason, he does not like exotics at all and refuses to buy any.

He had an sl55 and brought it in for service and they told him he would have to wait an hour for an oil change, he did not want to wait so he told them to keep it and to give him the cl65 getting pulled off the truck at that moment. His old c5 zo6 needed tires and he didnt want to buy them, so he traded it in for a new c6 zo6. He is quite the funny guy.

Last edited:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
stalian999 said:
my brothers friend had a 39 foot cig with triple 500's. Thing was absolutely out of this world. I went on it once and we got pulled over by the coast guard when we got in the port because they thought we were smuggling drugs running up the florida coast at 90+ mph. The plane in the air caught us on the radar and called the coast guard. We pull into port and there are 5 coast guard boats waiting for us.

He has owned 9 cigarettes. He told us he has purchased the most cigarette boats than anybody other than the government. The boat has been sold because of too many problems and he now has another boat. I do not know the name of the boat but it is a straight out race boat. They could not find props that worked on it because when he would put it in throttle, the props would spin and not move the boat. Kinda like a burnout, but in the water.

Mercury personally shipped the boat to "lake x" for test runs and replaced drives and props and have the boat running absolutely amazing. Guy is worth millions. Hes got an h2, c6zo6, cl65. For some odd reason, he does not like exotics at all and refuses to buy any.

He had an sl55 and brought it in for service and they told him he would have to wait an hour for an oil change, he did not want to wait so he told them to keep it and to give him the cl65 getting pulled off the truck at that moment. His old c5 zo6 needed tires and he didnt want to buy them, so he traded it in for a new c6 zo6. He is quite the funny guy.

Your friend is my idol.

stalian999

Established Member
he owned a paper company in new hampshire and sold it to his bro for like 60 million or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread