If i can be like that!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
¼ Track :beer:

So why do u do it :dw:? Why not be like some owners & never race the car :shrug:?

Liven in this part of my LIFE has been some of the fun & exciting times that I will never forget. :D

The ¼ track desire explained.

Do a burnout or a half ass one at that :bash: One of these day’s ;-) :burnout:
Blow by the tree ( opps :eek: ) I mean stop on the line.
Stage it right David, just light up the 1st one….good, now Light the bottom one up now but don’t go to far. This way if im not deep staged and I can run on that second amber light that fall’s & hope for a good Reaction Time :sleeping:
Watch it fall & let the clutch out a bit & GO! Motha F**a Go :bash:.
Off the Line but not fully floored :idea: I start thinking can I do it now? Ahh floor that gas pedal & Send a Prayer to the man above that the tires will hook!! :thumbsup:

Talk about Hooked, this only last for like 25sec’s from burnout to the end of the track. Unlike any other type of racing getting to that fine line is a bit difficult. Granted Road Course’s are a great fun…which I can imagine but its just a wider aspect of a rush compared to having a few sec’s of an intense rush since so many things are factored in before u run.

Go back to the pit’s & start wondering why cant I get the 12’s…oh that’s right im in the 12’s. So start wondering why I cant get lower 12’s.

If I just played around with the clutch at bit.
If I just got that perfect hook of the line.
If I just bang the gears fast enough.

If I can be like that :coolman:

It’s just the pure rush that we experience before the ambers, during the ambers & after the ambers. The plain fun of running against a friend down the track so we can see who can talk the shit, since who ever wins actually Brought It instead of Singing It.

So why are u doing it? If I just got that 1 perfect run….the feeling of it all :beer:

Well of course Juan's been a very good friend to me :beer:, George seems to be in a funky loop again :(, James helped me define my need for speed :rolleyes:, P. makes me do it for just the competition aspect :kaboom:, I have to beat one vert for it might as well be Allan's :p, & John :nonono: Makes me feel kinda happy i got my shifter, tires & Boost but then again i should cut my hair before saturday & i should go back to work before he chimes in :eek:

Yes feeling a bit weird today :smmon:

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
Hey the snappy helped.......

:eek: Not when i had to read it like 5 times & revise it like 10 times on some spelling & some things didnt even make sense :shrug:

I cant include Adam in it since i would have to admit that a 10+ younger kid is out driving me :gt:

:thumbsup: AW

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
well put dave. i give it a gold star and a "he man master of the universe" sticker. :)

and you won't be beating me much longer! wait till i figure out how to drive! :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
well put dave. i give it a gold star and a "he man master of the universe" sticker. :)

and you won't be beating me much longer! wait till i figure out how to drive! :D

:eek: Yeah but till u get some DR's :p

Oh damn im Singing It :bash:

I have faith in ya brotha :beer: :beer: Lets just pray that im not ur Biatch any time soon :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Damn, grasshopper, I think that it is time for you to leave the temple.

:dw: I em working on graduating to a new level u know :bash:

Im going to be the Master of the Temple as u once were...i mean as u are now :p

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Wouldn't you be a madam rather than a master. All the post whores already look to you as their leader.
I was never a master. I was thrown out of drag racing 101 because I was hopeless. I'll never personally see the 11's but I will witness all of you leaving LACR to get your cages installed. Once you have the cages, I guess you are good to the 10's?

BTW: I forgot. I guess you'll want a rematch soon too?

:bored: On a higher level of thought, One who dreams of a man being in ladies clothing :uh oh: :chicken: That was just s Dream P.

:kaboom: Wake Up.

Of course i want a rematch. ( For i must beat you before i can advance to a new level ) :coolman:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
OK. We'll have that rematch and this time I'll win.

Uhm if ur counting the ET Yes i wont but if ur counting on who crossed the line 1st...well u won.

I want a nice clean race right off the line to the end of the line ;-)
No waiting for me on the line :dw: but go all out :burnout:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
first off I'd like to say I feel left out :shrug:

Secondly, Ummm..... Check Please! :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
first off I'd like to say I feel left out :shrug:

Secondly, Ummm..... Check Please! :beer:

Hey Mr T. :p if u would at least alert us to when ur running to Famoso i might have a Tale to Tell ;-)

Sorry but this Check Out Counter is CLOSED!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Perhaps we are all a little worn out from getting all hyped up for C-Bad, then actually experiencing C-Bad, and then the over analyzing what we are all doing about how to get faster by another .5 second to get into the 11's --- and then what happens to the bar. I certainly feel a little tired this week.
I think there has been more than the normal amount of strange stuff posted in the past few days.
JW

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
Perhaps we are all a little worn out from getting all hyped up for C-Bad, then actually experiencing C-Bad, and then the over analyzing what we are all doing about how to get faster by another .5 second to get into the 11's --- and then what happens to the bar. I certainly feel a little tired this week.
I think there has been more than the normal amount of strange stuff posted in the past few days.
JW

My Thread is not strange :shrug:

I may be strange right now but its not me :bash:

It was a different tale to tell from ur thread ;-)

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
PModdy,
Your car scares me. I was at the dyno that day, remember?:eek:

I don't think any of us know how fast it will go.
One of the runs it will all come together and I don't want to be lined up against you when it happens ...
JW

Users who are viewing this thread