If Anyone Is In The Market For A High End C5Z06 Contact Me!

HouseOfPower

I'm posting in this section because as always, I'm open to terminator trades.
In the next couple weeks I will be offering a simply stunning C5Z. I will refrain from posting details at this time since it's still a couple weeks from completion but if you are currently shopping around for a built, extremely powerful and show worthy C5Z06 please contact me privately. It will be a tad under $30k so if that price does not work for you please try not to kick tires with me. Anyone that knows me knows the class of cars I offer and this car will be no exception. To any prospective buyers feel free to pm me or call the number in my sig for complete details. There's still room to make a few changes to suit your needs but I highly doubt you'll want anything changed from the direction it's headed. I realize that this is not an ordinary FS ad and I'm sure some will be angry with me for being so vague but PLEASE refrain from displaying your anger with me in this thread. As I said if you know me and the cars I offer, have that range of funds and a desire for a crazy C5Z06 then contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

HouseOfPower

to the 3 of you that pm'd me already THANK YOU for respecting my request. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate it when people are respectful and mature

Joyrider564

Established Member
LOL I think it is funny that this guy talks about OP "spamming" the threads when he has nothing to add to the for sale thread. If someone has a problem with an advertisement, send a PM to a Moderator and let them know why they think OP is breaking the rules, and let them take care of it. Last time I checked, vigilante justice doesn't really work on forums.

HouseOfPower

LOL I think it is funny that this guy talks about OP "spamming" the threads when he has nothing to add to the for sale thread. If someone has a problem with an advertisement, send a PM to a Moderator and let them know why they think OP is breaking the rules, and let them take care of it. Last time I checked, vigilante justice doesn't really work on forums.

Guys please, we've been through this. I'm an authorized vendor. That entitles me to sell cars as I see fit as again.... A paying vendor of these forums. If you don't like it please just stay out of my threads. That's not too much to ask

otter

Established Member
Guys please, we've been through this. I'm an authorized vendor. That entitles me to sell cars as I see fit as again.... A paying vendor of these forums. If you don't like it please just stay out of my threads. That's not too much to ask

I don't post on here much, but I've seen the car that you build and they are awesome. I wish I was in a position to buy one or get my 04 mach 1 to you. Keep doing your thing. Love seeing your cars.

HouseOfPower

I don't post on here much, but I've seen the car that you build and they are awesome. I wish I was in a position to buy one or get my 04 mach 1 to you. Keep doing your thing. Love seeing your cars.

I'm very appreciative of the kind words. Thanks so much. I'd be honored to work with you or any other forum members at any time in the future. My only regret is that it can be difficult to give everyone the attention they individual attention they deserve. I try my hardest to answer messages and pm's but man I definitely have been coming in by the bunches lol

HouseOfPower

UPDATE: I've decided to take this car to magazine level and get the car custom painted. It will be completed by an award winning painter and no expense is being spared (anyone with any first hand experience with custom paint can guess what an all over color changw with house of kolor will cost!!) With that being said if there is someone is SERIOUSLY interested in a top notch show winner like this and has the funds I will discuss having the car painted any color they want! Naturally the cost of the car is going up but I think you'll be surprised at how reasonable I will list it even after another $8-10k in paint is invested)

HouseOfPower

After spending some considerable time viewing paint colors it Looks like a color very near and dear to my heart has won out.... Car will be treated to a show quality house of kolor tangelo pearl paint job. The widebody, hood, one off 18x13 TF wheels, paint, 700+ rwhp will make this Z06 one of the most off the charts C5's in existence!

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Dang buddy!! you always making some nice cars! .. Hopefully one day if i get station around your area i would like to stop by and u look at my ride and hopefully make it show quality!! :)

SVTCobra60

Established Member
After spending some considerable time viewing paint colors it Looks like a color very near and dear to my heart has won out.... Car will be treated to a show quality house of kolor tangelo pearl paint job. The widebody, hood, one off 18x13 TF wheels, paint, 700+ rwhp will make this Z06 one of the most off the charts C5's in existence!

Pshh:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: how bout you stop being so boring bro!

JK, sounds insane, can't wait to see the finished product:rockon:

HouseOfPower

Btw I've been asked about the price the car will be after the paint job and as I've stated I'm very respectfully asking that if you have a price inquiry that you please contact me privately via pm or the number listed in my sig. The car will literally have $60k+ invested and will meet or exceed the true standard/definition of a magazine quality car (unlike the vast majority that carelessly throw that term out). The entire car will be disassembled, blocked, painted, blocked and wet sanded and then buffed. I my the best materials are being used including over a galling of PPG concept clear coat. In no way shape or form am I remotely seeking to retrieve what's invested but anyone who's been around cars of this caliber can appreciate the fact that the "book value" is out the window. I will say that any seriously interested parties will more than likely be pleasantly surprised at the price when all is said and done..... And yes, as always I'm still open to trades both up and down

HouseOfPower

thanks a lot buddy. Here's a couple little teaser shots as it sits now....won't look like this much longer. People think I'm crazy when I tell them I'm painting the car. 99% would not touch it. I've still got well over $10k being ready to get invested in it. Actually including the wheels more like a tad over $15k.
IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread