Idiot scratched my bumper and tried to run!

XtremeAceX

Established Member
I was just out for some eats with my girlfriend in my truck (1994 GMC 1500), and as we were comin out to head back home .. I watched some idiot kid in a late 90's Acura Legend backs right into the front of my truck, throws it in drive and tries to drive off! :fm:

So I ran out infront of his car, my girlfriend opened his door and told him to get the <consored> out of the car :lol1:. Than it took forever to get this guy's information .. He wouldn't give it to me, so my girl ended up callin the cops and they had to show up. Guy had no license or insurance.

But anyways, The front bumper on my truck is the chrome one, and got scuffed a little. I'm not fully aware of how badly cause it's pretty dark out.

How would one go about polishing this out? :shrug: I'll try and get some pictures of the front bumper when I go to inspect it better in daylight.

Brett
:beer:

Steve2050

Established Member
Sorry about your truck, what did he get charged with? A chrome bumper can probably be polished out. Any pics?

XtremeAceX

Established Member
MY girlfriend is coming over tonight with her camera, it's not much. I don't think there's any paint transfer either (he lost paint but my bumper is still shiny lol. I'll have some pics up tonight. mostly it looks like someone took some 100 grit sandpaper and did a few back and forth passes in a thin line across a 7 inch or so section across the bumper.

To be honest .. I don't think the guy got charged with anything!! But I guarentee if it was me that hit him i would have been gettin charged out the rear end!! I hate all these friggin immigrants that come here and drive around with no license or insurance and get away with it np.. the guy even said to me this was his first winter in canada, he just came from Brazil. :fm::fm::fm:

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
at least u talk to the guy some,a hole back in to my mach 1 the 1st month i got it never found out who did it.

XtremeAceX

Established Member
Yea, gonna try that .. I tried to take some pictures but you can't see it at all in them. It's not like the bumper is damaged, but I still know the surface scratching is there lol. Just looks like some sandpaper marks, should have it buffed out soon. (been reading up on a bunch of how to fix it)

Users who are viewing this thread