Identification plate

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Hey guys,

Had a question and need some help. I am trying to find the identification plates for the cobra's that can go on the interior by the shifter and/or near the radiator under the hood. I have looked everywhere and cant find the thread on this or anything on it for that matter. For those of you that do not know what I am talking about, I am talking about the plate that has the build number/date of build, owner name and a couple of other things. If I remember right this also said terminator on it too. But I cant remember. I know a couple of guys have them on here. Anyway if you could let me know where to get them or provide a website I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Adam

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I put this in the other thread also. Dataplatesplus can't match the font that is on our bumper covers or the original tag. customlicenseplatesandkeytags.com can. They will make anything you want. They will also make and send you a sample at no charge. If you want to make any changes they will make them and send you an updated sample.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
+1 on Anhor Room. I ordered mine on Friday and got it today. You can customize it to say whatever you want on it, and make the top 2 lines any color the terminators come in :beer:

photo_zps0963c0ab.jpg

Blueline

Established Member
+1 on Anhor Room. I ordered mine on Friday and got it today. You can customize it to say whatever you want on it, and make the top 2 lines any color the terminators come in :beer:

photo_zps0963c0ab.jpg

Nice to see you were able to get yours in DSG. I went back and forth with Jason from Anchor room and the two he sent me looked brown. He said the color is computer generated and that's the best he could do. I ended up having to pay return shipping on the plates he sent me and I ended up with the top two lines in like an orange/red. :fm:

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Nice to see you were able to get yours in DSG. I went back and forth with Jason from Anchor room and the two he sent me looked brown. He said the color is computer generated and that's the best he could do. I ended up having to pay return shipping on the plates he sent me and I ended up with the top two lines in like an orange/red. :fm:

Damn that sucks, how long ago did you order yours? I was happy with how my turned out, but that would be frustrating.

Blueline

Established Member
Damn that sucks, how long ago did you order yours? I was happy with how my turned out, but that would be frustrating.

I ordered mine in Dec. then we went back and forth with the design and it ended up being mid January when I got mine. Check out my thread in the terminator talk section.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
I ordered mine in Dec. then we went back and forth with the design and it ended up being mid January when I got mine. Check out my thread in the terminator talk section.

That sucks, it must have been a very recent issue or something. I got mine mid Feb. and it turned out good. The orange doesn't look bad but it's definitely nice to have it color matched

Blueline

Established Member
That sucks, it must have been a very recent issue or something. I got mine mid Feb. and it turned out good. The orange doesn't look bad but it's definitely nice to have it color matched

Yeah I just gave up. And after I had to pay the 6 bucks to send back the first 3 attempts, so total this plate cost me like 42 bucks, it just left a bad taste in my mouth. Glad yours worked out cause mine sure as hell didn't lol

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Yeah I just gave up. And after I had to pay the 6 bucks to send back the first 3 attempts, so total this plate cost me like 42 bucks, it just left a bad taste in my mouth. Glad yours worked out cause mine sure as hell didn't lol

I would have been the same way man, that sucks to hear. You would think they would do some DSG samples on a test sheet and go from there...

Blueline

Established Member
I would have been the same way man, that sucks to hear. You would think they would do some DSG samples on a test sheet and go from there...

My response exactly! Who looks at those plates and says oh this brown is close to gray? Lmao! Sorry OP didn't mean to clutter your thread!

Users who are viewing this thread