Idea, Looking for Opinions

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
A ported stocker would still allow your car to make 1krwhp with properly sized twins and ~10.5 compression. To be perfectly honest my budget but good combo would be. 03 heads with a good valve job and some clean up, cleaned up mach/cobra intake, 10.5:1 flat tops, custom cams, with two of the new borg sxe 200 turbos if you want twins or a single s480. You'll easily make 1krwhp and still have good power under the curve for the stick.

I am trying to do my research but I think that most likely I will go with a ported stocker unless Roy will do a PSR. I don't want a huge hood, I don't want to space a K Member. I do love the look of a Sully but I know the car will live most of its life on low boost around 600-700hp. If I end up making 900 on kill, I would not be unhappy.

My new big decision is to use the SVT/Manley ah Beams I have or go with some Oliver I Beams. I decided on Gibtec pistons for certain. I know I will run a 3.27 rear, the other decision will be a standard T56 Magnum with 2.661st and .63 6th or take 1-4 from the 2.97 T56 Magnum and 5-6 to get the .63 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread