ID1000 injectors, cleaned/inspected/tested by ID

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
ID1000 injectors. Sent them into Injector Dynamics to have them cleaned and flow tested for the next owner. Ready to make some power:

$650 shipped

FullSizeRender-20%20copy%202_zpsop8utrdk.jpg

FullSizeRender-20_zpsksijnz51.jpg

FullSizeRender-20%20copy_zpsb9loalb5.jpg

IMG_0260_zps9vighl1l.png

NastyNate420

Established Member
Im confused..... the invoice only says you had 3 injectors cleaned and inspected. and that you bought another id1000. so that would account for 4 injectors.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Im confused..... the invoice only says you had 3 injectors cleaned and inspected. and that you bought another id1000. so that would account for 4 injectors.

Thank you for the heads up.

So I just called ID (the gentleman I spoke with was Mitchell). He said man I'm going to be honest I think we just didn't charge you for the other four injectors. He said that when somebody needs to buy a new injector because one of their old ones is faulty they don't charge you for the cleaning on that new replacement injector. To him it looked like they accidentally did this for the other four injectors too instead of just the single faulty one.

When they were done I simply paid the price the Ryan from ID gave me over the phone and didn't think anything of it.

I emailed Ryan (the gentleman who was in charge of my injector service order) and asked him for the flow test results on all 8 injectors once the faulty injector was replaced. Once I get this I will post it up.

Until then if anybody has any doubt about the validity of these injectors I encourage you to give ID a call and reference the SO#2380. Ask to speak to Mitchell because he was the gentleman I spoke to about this situation. Between a conversation with them and the positive feedback I have on here I would hope any uneasiness is quelled.

Users who are viewing this thread