ID this spider

bettner12

Iraq bound
Established Member
so i was just falling asleep last night when i felt something crawl across my back.... that will wake you up faster than anything i know of, i threw on the search lights and before too long found this little bastard crawling around on my floor. snapped a couple pictures then smashed him with the nearest smashing implement. any guesses as to wtf it was?

2808250864_e33ac4d8d8_o.jpg

bettner12

Iraq bound
Established Member
i WAS going to get a decent amount of sleep tonight and was kinda looking forward to it honestly.... this damn spider had different plans. maybe i'll go sleep in my car, shouldn't be any spiders there right?

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
i WAS going to get a decent amount of sleep tonight and was kinda looking forward to it honestly.... this damn spider had different plans. maybe i'll go sleep in my car, shouldn't be any spiders there right?

Dude they are probably all over the place, sorry

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
If i was you I would check the bottom of the bed in the corners. Those type of spiders tend to swarm the area.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Isn't there like a statistic that says any place you are there is spider within alteast 8ft of you....or something along those lines.....feel ya on the no sleep for sure. Id be paranoid! haha

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Isn't there like a statistic that says any place you are there is spider within alteast 8ft of you....or something along those lines.....feel ya on the no sleep for sure. Id be paranoid! haha

There's also one that claims you have eaten spiders in your sleep.
God, I hate spiders.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I have always been told that the brown recluse has a fiddle on it's back, that shure looks like a fiddle in the markings to me.

And based on the weave in the fabric, it's about the right size.

I think that is a Brown Recluse.

Edit: Maybe not, here's a pic of a brown recluse:

2061_2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread