id Software's Rage Looks Badass

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
[youtube_browser]8ui6j35YDbU[/youtube_browser]

starts a bit slow. fps with a bit of rpg. hopefully not too much as i can't stand that shit in excess. and they don't even show the dune buggies and stuff you can drive around the world. about time i see a fps that isn't a cod clone.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Im a huge ID fan. And any good first person shooters. Im currently playing Dead Space 2. So much fun...and scary as hell.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
except i never had the desire to play borderlands. so it would seem they took an idea and made it a lot better. btw, iirc, this game has been in development for over five years. so i don't think it ripped off anything.

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
except i never had the desire to play borderlands. so it would seem they took an idea and made it a lot better. btw, iirc, this game has been in development for over five years. so i don't think it ripped off anything.

so you love this idea but you don't like borderlands?? Borderlands is on my top 5 games of all time and is just plain great all around. I would really recommend trying it out

LT1Porsche

Established Member
Looks good. I'd be interested. I played borderlands for awhile but became repetitive for me. Im waiting for Battlefield 3 but would be nice to find another to kep me company till Dec. 31.

Users who are viewing this thread