Icey Resivior install instructions?

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Where can I get the install instructions for the IR. I have the one that mounts in place of the windshield wiper resivior.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Here's a couple of picks that I snapped while installing mine..
PA260574.jpg

PA260575.jpg

PA260583.jpg

PA260581.jpg

PA260587.jpg

PB010604.jpg

PB010609.jpg

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Mine only came with the hose that has the block on it. It didnt come with the one that has the Tee. I havent looked close at my existing lines or anything yet. Maybe Im just missing something but it looks like a hose may be missing.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
so what do you do with your washer reservoir (sp)?

Chunk it! I may get a universal one to stash somewhere out of site but I dont use it very often anyway.

Yea I have some armaflex thats like 2 1/2" thick that im gonna wrap the lines with. I have a moroso battery box resivior on the truck now. Im going to use both resiviors so that I can get more coolant. Thats the plan anyways. I also have gauges on the coolant just before the intercooler and just after the intercooler. Right now I see temps average 105-115 before 115-125 after at 65 mph on a 95-100* day. Siting at idle I see all the way up to 140-150 on a 100* day in traffic. I plan on taking some temp readings at several stages of my running around and log them. I will post the results up for all to see.

Last edited:

jerardogav

Established Member
I remember putting everything in the box, I just checked the garage and nothing is there. Was the box tapped up of did it look like someone opened it?

Last edited:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
I remember putting everything in the box, I just checked the garage and nothing is there. Was the box tapped up of did it look like someone opened it?

Well hell dude I wasnt going to call you out.lol. It looked taped up but not very well. Did look like it was retaped in transit so there is no telling. Someone may have lost it and felt bad so they put the golf ball in there to try and make up for it. Probly gonna have a guy that ordered golf balls have a hose in his box. I will call UPS also and see if a mystery hose turned up. No problems bro these things happen.

Users who are viewing this thread