Ic and expansion tank tips???

Black03svt-2011

Established Member
Whats up guys, I just received my True Forged Ic and expansion tanks and wondered if there were any install tips or suggestions. I ran a quick search but didn't come up with anything useful.

Those of you who have them, how much more coolant are you actually running over the stock tanks? What are you using as your new "do not add" line? Sorry if this has been gone over before, I'm sure it has.:beer:

SpectorV

Established Member
you may can use some coolant line clamps to clamp off the lines before you remove them to save you hassle of getting a ton of air in the system~ then drain out the tank you have now (siphon). Thats how I was going to attempt it until I decided to install a new HE at the same time.

Nosdog2

Hi my name is...
Established Member
you may can use some coolant line clamps to clamp off the lines before you remove them to save you hassle of getting a ton of air in the system~ then drain out the tank you have now (siphon). Thats how I was going to attempt it until I decided to install a new HE at the same time.

Coolant clamps are an excellent idea. I am getting ready to do mine and this will save a little time.

Users who are viewing this thread