Ibiz

Mydirtytruck

The GT is waking up
Established Member
I went to the Motor Trend Auto Show that they have every year today in Tampa, and there was this guy inside selling this car wax called IBIZ. At the display counter, there was a hood from some kind of car, nice new red paint. The guy took a can of spray paint, and sprayed the hood, then let it dry for about 3 minutes while he explained his product. He told me to rnu my hand across the spray paint, which i did. You could feel that the paint was dry, and you could feel the roughness of it, compared to the smoothness of the hood. i then took a wet paper towel, and scrubbed as hard as i could, the paint would not come off. Then the guy gave me a bottle of this stuff, and told me to put a couple of drops on the spray paint. i dropped a few drops, and simply wiped, not scrubbed, the spray paint right off! This stuff is amazing! The whole package i bought, comes with a waterless wash and wax protectant, a bottle of wax, a bottle of vinyl and leather protectant, and a bottle and of car wash for $40! i cant wait to wash my car in the morning! Anyone ever heard of this stuff or used it before??

Last edited:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
IBIZ is awsome. Now remember...that is the same hood peice that they have been useing for years of advertising. Imagine how many coats of wax are on that little peice of hood. I highly recommend that you do not spray paint your car and see if it works! ahahaha

Mydirtytruck

The GT is waking up
Established Member
5.0snake said:
IBIZ is awsome. Now remember...that is the same hood peice that they have been useing for years of advertising. Imagine how many coats of wax are on that little peice of hood. I highly recommend that you do not spray paint your car and see if it works! ahahaha

I actually said yesterday that i wish i had a spare body panel laying around so i could try that! Not gonna happen on the Mustang :nono:

Scott P

Established Member
I don't suppose he polished a penny or lit the hood on fire? All three (including the paint thing) tricks are pretty common. The product simply has a high content of Naptha (like paint thinner) and that worked to remove the fresh paint.

Mydirtytruck

The GT is waking up
Established Member
Scott P said:
I don't suppose he polished a penny or lit the hood on fire? All three (including the paint thing) tricks are pretty common. The product simply has a high content of Naptha (like paint thinner) and that worked to remove the fresh paint.

no he didnt do any of that, but he did take several peoples wedding rings from the audience and polish them....made them look new again

mystic04

Established Member
i have used it a few times with not too bad results, i perfer to use klasses twins now. and a good topper wax.i saw the light the hood on fire at the philly car show.

Users who are viewing this thread