I wrecked the Cobra...

95cobby

Established Member
Oh man, that's not good to hear. Are you alright? How bout the car, how bad is it and what happened??

krazyhorse5-0

Established Member
I'm fine, the front nose was pushed down and broke the bumper supports, damaged the hood, the driver side fender has a hole in it, and the lights were knocked out.

krazyhorse5-0

Established Member
My puter crashed a few days ago, so I don't have before pictures. How do we find the pics I've posted before. I'm asking for a reason, I got my hood from a guy who ordered it like a week before someone smashed his car. So I don't know what brand it is, but I love that damn hood.... Please can someone help...

krazyhorse5-0

Established Member
95cobby said:
Oh man, that's not good to hear. Are you alright? How bout the car, how bad is it and what happened??
I don't know what happened. I was forth in line at a light,when all the cars started moving. And the next thing I know I have a air bag in my face, with the horn blasting. I jump out and unplug it, then checked out the damage...

TNTcobra98

SVTPERFORMANCE BALLER
Established Member
that sucks. I had a 94 that looks just like my 98 and some bitch ran a red light in a brand new Range Rover and hit my car going 60mph, needless to say it got scraped. I had a built motor with everything on it too. It was when i was in high school, about 4 years ago. we had around $12,000 in recipts and the insurance gave me an extra $3500 on top of the value of the car, so i got ****ed to say the least. Hope everything is ok with you man.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Sorry about the Cobra, Cary. Here's the only photos I could find of your Cobra:

98cobra29uo.th.jpg

98cobra17yu.jpg

98cobra29or.jpg

Dan

mcaligiuri

Established Member
looks like a 3" cowl hood or bigger, mines 2.5" so its gotta be bigger than that, chek out cervinis i think they have it. sry bout the car bro. glad ur ok

krazyhorse5-0

Established Member
Well, it turns out that it was $ 5,044 worth of damage, and I was still in first gear. I had just pulled off from the light. Damn just think what would of happened if it was about a block back when I was turning it about 7 grand... :rockon:

cobra44life

1996 SVT *****
Established Member
dang thats a lot of money.. btw your car lookes ncredible in those pics. i also hope that you can get her looking like again!!!

4dstang666

I had a 95 Cobra that Had just been painted, I put a 97 Cobra hood 3 months earlier, that cost me almost a grand and some biznatch pulled out from a left right into my DS front. I was pissed. The bad thing was the ins co fixed $7200 in damage. I refused to drive the car. I could only sell it for $4600 because of the wreck.

The good thing, I had them put on a Cervinis cobra R hood, which I kept, I kept my 03 wheels and B&M shifter, 65mm tb and a few other things. I picked up a 95 hard top (before was vert). Before, I had no car pmt, now I do. Those bastards!

Cobrajunkie

Established Member
TNTcobra98 said:
that sucks. I had a 94 that looks just like my 98 and some bitch ran a red light in a brand new Range Rover and hit my car going 60mph, needless to say it got scraped. I had a built motor with everything on it too. It was when i was in high school, about 4 years ago. we had around $12,000 in recipts and the insurance gave me an extra $3500 on top of the value of the car, so i got ****ed to say the least. Hope everything is ok with you man.
Been there done that. My insurance ignored the book value of the car and the 1K extra we dropped into the engine. The book value was 4,700 as it stood and then we threw in the price of engine and labor. It was easily 6K, if not a little more....we had to take 4,650...bastards :bs:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your car. Thankfully you are alright though. I am going through the same thing you are right now. It hurts to go out in the garage and look at her.

Users who are viewing this thread