I wrecked my car tonight.......

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
I saw your thread on roadside. Sorry to see this happen to your Cobra. It was a little scary to drive my Cobra in this heavy rain.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
hate to see that man. hopefully everything works out alright. black cobras are bad luck, i totaled mine last year, slowdohc wrecked his a few months ago, you wrecked yours. everyone sell the black now:) at least you're alright man. good luck

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I know more people that have wrecked their cars running crap for work...

Sorry to hear it, hope everything works out for you.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
:eek: I'm SO sorry to hear that. Hopefully insurance & a good body shop can have her back up and running soon. Glad you're alright. Life dishes out some real :fart: sometimes. Take care, and keep us posted on the "rebirth" :)

Good Luck, friend.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
I am glad to hear that. You can still get that s/c. Make sure to get new rear tires first.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
thats the plan. my work will be buyin me a new paintjob, cat-back and tires. one of my front tires ended up gettin flat too so yeah.......

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Black is bad....

At least it wasnt as bad as mine. And F1's do suck ass. If I didnt score mine brand new for $50ea I wouldnt have them on either.

Glad theyre getting it taken care of for you. I know what youre going thrhough, I was without mine for well over 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread