I wouldnt say i was screwed over but....

Saleen498

Established Member
Screw it, I'll go first.

Why are you making this post after owning the car for over 3 years and and making accusations that a multiple owner car may have, at one point, been modded or repaired in its 15 or 16 year lifespan and that the person who sold it to you may not have known the full history of the car?
And then 9 days before creating this post reached out to said seller with questions to which he told you what was known to him and offered to refund the purchase price of the vehicle if you wanted to sell it back. He also offered to sell you the IRS brackets you were looking for causing you to assume the rear was changed out at one point. To which you declined both.

I am not the seller by the way

x182dan

Established Member
Screw it, I'll go first.

Why are you making this post after owning the car for over 3 years and and making accusations that a multiple owner car may have, at one point, been modded or repaired in its 15 or 16 year lifespan and that the person who sold it to you may not have known the full history of the car?
And then 9 days before creating this post reached out to said seller with questions to which he told you what was known to him and offered to refund the purchase price of the vehicle if you wanted to sell it back. He also offered to sell you the IRS brackets you were looking for causing you to assume the rear was changed out at one point. To which you declined both.

I am not the seller by the way
Well I just found the previous owner on here that's why and he told me how it was sold to dave. I am in no way asking for a refund. Like I said I don't think he tried to screw me I just want the truth? He's lied to me about everything. Why can't he come clean and tell me what parts are in the car? I don't care that he sold parts off it but I'd like to know the honest truth about what he put back in the car. That's it. Why did he have to lie about everything?

Last edited:

Venom351R

Established Member
Kinda had this happen with my current Sonic Blue but not at the fault of who I bought it from. I'm in contact and good standing with the previous owner and I also talk with Stephanie who owned the car back before the guy I bought it from. She's the office manager and blu auto. From what she told me about the car to how it was when I bought it from the previous owner things definitely changed. The guy I bought it from picked it up from a dealership and the car was sad to have had a ported Eaton and screen shots of the mod list back when Stephanie had it showed that it had Speed hut gauges, which I did verify as there is a boost line T'ed off from behind the glove box running up behind the A pillar. So the gauges and speed hut pillar were removed at one point and here's a photo of my ported Eaton lol. I'm not mad, the issue was resolved when this came off.

435338024_395752153367031_4335833748651309235_n.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I bought a dsg Cobra from a guy on here. Just a couple weeks or so after buying it, it was smoking like a chimney. Knew something in the motor was hurt and I ended up selling it. One of the pistons literally had like a pizza slice piece of metal missing from it.

Dude knew what he sold me.

Bought my silver Cobra from a dealer and like a dumbass didn't check the carfax. Car had low miles, looked pretty clean and I asked if it had any major dings, dents, scratches etc. Was told no. Decided to sell it one day and sure enough it had a minor accident on the carfax. But I'm not surprised the stealership decided to exclude that info.

You live and you learn.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I bought a dsg Cobra from a guy on here. Just a couple weeks or so after buying it, it was smoking like a chimney. Knew something in the motor was hurt and I ended up selling it. One of the pistons literally had like a pizza slice piece of metal missing from it.

Dude knew what he sold me.

Bought my silver Cobra from a dealer and like a dumbass didn't check the carfax. Car had low miles, looked pretty clean and I asked if it had any major dings, dents, scratches etc. Was told no. Decided to sell it one day and sure enough it had a minor accident on the carfax. But I'm not surprised the stealership decided to exclude that info.

You live and you learn.
Very difficult to get full disclosure from someone selling anything. Cars are probably the worst

Users who are viewing this thread