i would highly recommend Matt Alderman of ID Motorsports

ericmuscle

Established Member
i would highly recommend Matt Alderman of ID Motorsports.
After buying my 2013 boss in jan. 2017 and having a nuisance hesitation/surging during acceleration while driving through the gears, I took my car to a local tuner. When that tuner didn't fix the my issues I decided to call Shawn with AED. He recommended to datalog and send it to him, so he could see what's going on. I sent the logs and Shawn told me he was seeing significant knock and decided he wouldn't email a tune till we knew if it was true knock or false knock.
Shawn referred me to Matt with ID Motorsports located in holly hill Florida and its only about hour from me. After a quick phone call and talking about possible scenarios I made an appointment. Matt recommended a compression test and to scope the cylinders for damage and a new tune (all came back no engine damage and no knock in his tune). After meeting up with Matt and him tuning and looking the car over but still having some hesitation/surging, I sent a few datalogs his way and he got the car dialed in near perfect.
Since im new to all the vct engines and still having a slight surge/hesitation with the car I talked to matt about supercharging the car and getting rid of the short intake boss runners that contribute to surging issues. matt installed the supercharger in no time and got the car dialed in great after some datalogs and small tweaks.
Matts reponse time to texts, phone calls, emails were great (usually within minutes). awesome customer service and a generally nice guy overall.
So if your looking for a great tuner go to ID Motorsports.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread