I went out on the prowl tonight and ....

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
This black corvette pulls up next to me and it's a young dude with his girl friend. 00-01?? c5 or z06? Who gives a ziht?

Sounds loud and looks bad ass!!

He says "Hey wanna run that piss yellow mushstang"

I said smiling "Oh please don't hurt me Mr. BAD MAN"

He smiles and points to the highway and away we go ......

After some time finding an open spot to run, this vette pulls up next to me at about 35 mph (I kinda chuckled to myself knowing the can of woop-ass about to be unleashed) I'm in 2nd, when all of a sudden I hear rapidly honk - honk - honk and it's on ...... without hesitation my cobra just lurches forward about a car length, when I hit 3rd gear I was laughing so hard I could hardly drive and now it's 3 car lengths, I hit 4th and just puuuuullled away even farther ..... I let off and the vette comes by me and the girl is giving the thumbs up .... :thumbsup:
He just keeps going and gets off at the next exit not even looking over for a last glance. The girl is waving at me so I wave back.

What a nice kill, I just love this car .... headed home, set the cruise, turned on a cd, relaxed and happy I was able to feed the cobra after all these months.

:coolman:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Nice Kill, there is a very noticeable difference between the Z06's and C5's though. One is the badge and 2 are the black scoupe's in front of the rear tires.

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
Nice Kill, there is a very noticeable difference between the Z06's and C5's though. One is the badge and 2 are the black scoupe's in front of the rear tires.

I didn't even notice ... I need to start looking for that with spring time almost here.

:beer:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by Redfire2003Cobr
Nice kill! Sounds like the girl dug your snake ;)

Yeh she was real excited. Maybe I should have followed and pulled up next to him at at a stop light and invited the pretty young thing to ride with the snake?

NAH I'm to old and what would the wife say ...... :chicken:

:lol: :lol:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by Z06_2002
Nice job bro! That'll let the air out of his ego for a short while at least. :beer:

Thanks

:thumbsup:

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Yea I hear ya brother.

You have MANY oats in the feed bag and MUCH ASS in the can that has to be let out on the unsuspecting. HEE!! HEE!!

All they can hear is WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Well maybe not that long since as you pull away the sound fads in the distance. Nice KILL.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
you may not have taken the time to notice if it was a Z06 but you can bet your ass that he'll be sure to learn the differences between an '03 Cobra and a "Mushtang" ! :burnout: :beer:

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Great kill! I bet he was pissed to be beaten by a "Mushtang".

Users who are viewing this thread