I was in an accident.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Yesterday, I am driving to a friends house at 8:51 am. The speed limit is 30 I am doing faster than that. I am going into a corner and I press my brakes, my tires car slides and I hit a telephone pole head on at 35 mph. Totally blows, I totalled my step father's car. Lost 4 points on my license and received a 166 dollar fine.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Get a job and pay step dad back. He was decent enough to trust you with his car, be the man he hopes he helped raise.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
DaleM said:
Get a job and pay step dad back. He was decent enough to trust you with his car, be the man he hopes he helped raise.

Agreed. At least pay for your piece of the car insurance. :-D

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
05 Roush said:
Agreed. At least pay for your piece of the car insurance. :-D
I was paying my daighter insuraance while she went to college. The only stipulation is she not let someone else drive her car. She let's he boyfriend drive it. He rear ends some old lady. Dad promptly takes daughter off the policy. She gets a job since she wanted to move out of the dorms (scholarship paid) anyway. She still calls me.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
DaleM said:
I was paying my daighter insuraance while she went to college. The only stipulation is she not let someone else drive her car. She let's he boyfriend drive it. He rear ends some old lady. Dad promptly takes daughter off the policy. She gets a job since she wanted to move out of the dorms (scholarship paid) anyway. She still calls me.

Way to go. Sounds like you're a great father. :thumbsup:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Rickabod said:
damn, you drove like a moron and lost points? i usually get points on mine when i drive like a moron. must be a different system where you're at.

**Editted by Moderator** This isnt in smackdown yet!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
well certain states only allow so many points before you lose your license so that might be what he is refering too.

as far as insurance goes the more tickets or violations you get the more points you have on your record so your insurance goes up.

just my thoughts. i work at progressive so i know about this crap.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
05 Roush said:
I thought brakes were important to slowing down????

Braking in a corner loads the front wheels, unloads weight from the rear, and causes severe oversteer. I saw an Evo spin out just from getting off the gas around a corner to shift, let alone brake. Besides, I've had one too many bad experiences braking while turning myself.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
sharkall2003 said:
Yesterday, I am driving to a friends house at 8:51 am. The speed limit is 30 I am doing faster than that. I am going into a corner and I press my brakes, my tires car slides and I hit a telephone pole head on at 35 mph. Totally blows, I totalled my step father's car. Lost 4 points on my license and received a 166 dollar fine.

Glad you are ok. But I will say this. WTF were you thinking it was icy and snowing in GB yesterday. One word of advice I can tell you about driving in the weather back home. Put your car in neutral wheh you are stoping when it is icy or snowing out. Once again I am glad you are ok.

VPF

Users who are viewing this thread