I was asking why....

Mac25

Established Member
So I recieved some more interior stuff to complete my project. I did the carpet and the misc panels. Then, today I decied to do the dash.... :poke: I will never wish this job on any mustang owner. Need less to say it was a pain in the a$$. After getting it out the inside brakets dont match. I took the bracket off my dash and put it in the new one. Then began the install. Took me all day. Here are a few pics. I will get some of the interior tomorrow when there is light.
100_3652.gif

100_3651.gif

100_3650.gif

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I think he's going to the 99+ dark charcoal.

It looks like a pita but it will be worth it when you get it done. Dark charcoal/black are the best interiors imo.

Mac25

Established Member
Well I dont like to show uncompleted work but here they are...I am waiting on the steering column/wheel.(Dont know how I am going to get that off) and the glove box. Would I ever do this again...no way! But I started something and I want to complete it. When I drove the car and I looked for the clock about 5 times...I am going to miss it! I thought about putting it back in...The car is all charcoal. Except for a few that I left black, i.e instrument panel due to the defrost button.
100_3657.gif

100_3656.gif

100_3654.gif

Oh here is a before pic
100_2946.gif

Last edited:

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Man that makes me want to do that. it looks so much better. When you get those last few things its gonna look killer.

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
HOLY HELL! F*U*C*K THAT! I would never do that by myself. I would definitely pay someone who knows what they are doing to help me. But get those handles, glove box and pass. air bag cover and you car will look hot shit :rockon:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Definately DO like the new seats. I think I'll just replace mine with black carpet and some Sube black Cobra racing seats.

duane v

Established Member
been there, done it, and never wanna do it again...it took me almost two months to get rid of all that peanut butter colored stuff...BTW GREAT JOB!!! DA snake boy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread