I was about to race a Skyline

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I saw an r34 in alpharetta one day on the way home from work.

It was purple plum color and had pretty much everything on it. For those who don't know, a lot of Braves players live in alpharetta and I see vipers, bentleys, high end mercedes' commonly.

50noslo

Established Member
skylines are damm cool, only import id ever buy. my dads from japan and one of his child hood friends has a well know performance shop in tokyo (cant remember the name) and he has an n1 edition skyline (its like a cobra r of skyline) any way the think as over $150k invested including the car new. the thing made 1500 rwhp befor slipping on the dyno, and on the lowest boos level the boost controller has. he brought it over here for asow in LA a few years back and gave be a ride in it. he barley taped the gas and all 4 tires started smokeing and the thing was sidewayz for about a 1/4 mile. i almost pissed my self, not much of a 1/4 miles car due to traction probelms but acording to him with an extreemly well preped track and slicks the car goes high 8 sec. in the 1/4 mile.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
50noslo said:
all 4 tires started smokeing and the thing was sidewayz for about a 1/4 mile. i almost pissed my self, not much of a 1/4 miles car due to traction probelms but acording to him with an extreemly well preped track and slicks the car goes high 8 sec. in the 1/4 mile.

Damn dude...I bet after busting a couple of 360's you'd still be in the 10's

:poke:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Skylines are pretty damn nuts though, considering theres only like one in the US. of course im not a big import guy either, but still a skyline is nice when you consider what they are capable of, especially the z tuned ones.

2k1cobra

Established Member
66speed said:
Damn dude...I bet after busting a couple of 360's you'd still be in the 10's

:poke:
The car went 10's in reverse. :D :uh oh: :eek: :bowdown: :banana: :smmon:

Pussy_Liquor

...Your Honda Sux
Established Member
There's two around my area. There's a candy apple red R34 that I used to see all the time. I'll try and get some pics if he comes to the local car show. I watched him get beat by a Porsche by about 1 1/2 cars and then a 2000 LS1 Camaro w/125 shot killed him by about 5-6 cars a few years ago. Needless to say I wasn't to impressed by a car that cost $75,000+. However, he has a friend with a sky blue one that is rumoured to have in excess of 800 hp. I've only seen that one twice and he never raced :nonono: They're nice looking cars but I'm more about power than style :shrug:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
NewKid said:
Skylines are pretty damn nuts though, considering theres only like one in the US. of course im not a big import guy either, but still a skyline is nice when you consider what they are capable of, especially the z tuned ones.

umm there are more than just one

Users who are viewing this thread