I want to PhotoShop your cars PART 2

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
img2708bjc8.jpg

lightning666

Established Member
even got me a big brake kit, thats awesome. But now I'm not gonna be able to sleep trying to figure out how to afford brakes after I buy the wheels

Venom1320

Banned by Bacon
Established Member
[/quote]

YESSS!!! Kick ass man!! It looks great! Think you can make the top 2 like your sig with the backgrounds blacked out and the whole black w/blue tint thing? That makes for a great sig! You can barely see it, subtle, yet badass! :beer::rockon:

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
YESSS!!! Kick ass man!! It looks great! Think you can make the top 2 like your sig with the backgrounds blacked out and the whole black w/blue tint thing? That makes for a great sig! You can barely see it, subtle, yet badass! :beer::rockon:

Tried, won't work with a black car, my car is white...lol. I can do some stuff similar, but it wont be the same.

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
if you have the time could you lower this and tint the windows (even though they are rolled down not sure if you can do it) also mabey a 2 inch cowl hood? THanks in advance

2mchqw9.jpg

Venom1320

Banned by Bacon
Established Member
I have 2 more if it's not too much trouble. Strange request...could you possibly put gunmetal 03 Cobra anniversary wheels on these 2? I'm getting one and always wanted to see that. THANKS AGAIN, you kick ass!:rockon::beer:

untitled.jpg

mgm.jpg

mineralrob

Established Member
Just curious if u could make my car two tone like that last cobra but put a red pinstripe separting the black from the mineral gray.just wondering what it would look like with the top black. Also if u can do cobra sides also. thanks!!

DSC01489.jpg

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

Last edited:

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Could you please make a photoshop swap of my current hood for a Y2K Cobra hood typical of the one pictured?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Pictures for your use:

rhood2.gif

rhood.gif

Mach003.jpg

Saleen.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread