I want to learn more about the Mach!

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
No, I don't own the 32Valve greatness; however, I did drive one a few months ago and was completely blown away (manual tranny of course) and was wanting to learn a bit more about the car, prices, and insurance. Got a few basic things I should know?

blumnday99

Established Member
Originally posted by Metalbassist03
No, I don't own the 32Valve greatness; however, I did drive one a few months ago and was completely blown away (manual tranny of course) and was wanting to learn a bit more about the car, prices, and insurance. Got a few basic things I should know?

You should check out www.mach1registry.com and www.mach-1.org. There's tons of information there about the Mach.

Blackie

Machs are fun as hell. Faster then a GT and on the street, ALMOST:rollseyes as quick as a Cobra, for a lot less money.

I agree, check out the registery....lots of stuff there.:beer:

machone

NA power
Established Member
The mach1 will only stay with the cobra on the launch becuz of the irs. Mach1s are rated at 305hp/320tq but typically make about 325hp and 340tq. With a really good driver they can be low 13 second cars. They also come with sfc's, tociko shocks, and 3:55 rear end. I bought mine on dplan with ford rebates for 23k.

Users who are viewing this thread