I want to Buy your Car - Connecticut $21K

BillO

Established Member
Fellow Members I live in New England and I have been looking to purchase a 2003 / 2004 Cobra for about a year now with no luck yet, maybe my expectations are too high.

Could you sellers do us buyers a favor and post the location and the price you want for your car in the title line so we dont waste your time and ours looking at cars that are out of our budget or to far to drive to.

Anyway if you want to sell your car I’m looking for a 2003 / 2004 Cobra , any color but Orange , as few modifications as possible, coupe or vert, original owner if possible , within 300 miles of Connecticut, and under 30K miles. I would like to spend under $21K and have the cash I'm not just a tire kicker please e-mail or PM me.
Thank You
Bill

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Hey Bill... shut the *** up man. Go buy a camaro or something like that. It sounds like it would suit you just fine.

There have been several cars that meet your description sell in the last few months. Besides that, you haven't earned the right to tell off other members that have been here for years! I believe you will get absolutely no where with that rhetoric.

PS. Don't be a douche.

BillO

Established Member
Just looking to buy a car not looking to upset anyone and sorry if I did

Mystic1199

Established Member
Bill keep looking you will find something there isnt to much around this way

i do agree with you 110% thou it be nice like some other forums im on if the State was listed in title so that way gives you an idea of whats around you

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
If you can come up to 23K I know of one for sale on Long Island

04 Silver Vert - 7000 miles
typical CAI/PULLEY/TUNE
Cat Back
Kenny Brown Suspension
All original parts

PM with contact info if you are serious at $23k - not my car - but know the buy is very very firm at $23K

Last edited:

BillO

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up on the car on Long Island but 23K is a stretch after you give the state of Connecticut what it wants in sales Tax, registration and then the insurance.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
no worries Bill - figured I throw it out there. The guy is not on any of the forums and had mentioned to me he's looking to sell it. It's not even listed anywhere. If he drops the price I'll try to let you know

mysterio

Established Member

sjw985

Established Member
Hi BillO, (you're not Bill O'reilly, are you? I always thought he was more of a Mercedes type of guy)

You could still buy mine for $20K, buy the plane ticket to Atlanta, pay for gas and a hotel and food for the road trip back (Tail of the Dragon, baby) and still be a couple hundred bucks in the black. Plus your left quad will be huge by the time you get home.

:-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread