I want to be a dancer......just going to leave this here....

Common

Established Member
Well, at least we know who here is a grown ass man and who wields a pecker that couldn't penetrate a paper bag.

mnewxcv

Established Member
how is that dude dancing with her not getting a hard on? i dont think id last 5 seconds rubbing against that sexy chica

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
First time I've seen a butt specific pic/video on here that didn't make me want to puke, fine taste Common.

kuruma

Established Member
Absolutely perfect. :D I would let that rub up on me every day of the week and twice on sunday. I love it when girls know how to use their hips!

Quoted for troof. A girl becomes so much sexier when she can move.

It reminds me of a time in hoboken, buch of hot girls around, but one particular girl was dancing very well, she was the 'ugly'(still in good shape though) one of the bunch, but the only one I wanted to talk to.

Coiled03

Established Member
719-Fist_of_an_Angry_God.jpg

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
GTFO.jpg

Don't let your skirts get caught on the door on your way out.

lol! dude i love big asses. i'm just saying that this ass isn't as big as it appears to be due to the heels!

excuse me? Shoes helped but nothing would hide that thing.

i don't know about that. i've seen plenty of asses that looked great when the girl is all dressed up, but then the next day when they're dressed casual i'm left thinking "where the **** did it go?". especially if the girls waist is the same width as their hips. again, i'd still have her sit on my face though!

Users who are viewing this thread