i want my truck lower need advice

Fishdizzle

@DigitalExplor
Established Member
right now the truck has ground force suspension on it right now with the rear shackle in the middle.

heres what my stance looks like now:

31463b6c7a7f3e4.jpg

my question is ... is the ground force a good kit? should i keep it and alter some of it or just get rid of it all and start fresh ...

id like my truck to sit about the same as ACSVT which is about a 4/6 ish drop could this be done with the ground force kit with some altering and new parts?

i want it this low :banana:

689989659_7f0efa6a16_o.jpg

Picture208.jpg

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
throw some hangers in the back and cut the front coils or add spindles.
+1
Hangers, shackles, and spindles should do the trick.
Don't cut the front coils too much or you will hurt the ride and have trouble getting the front end aligned good enough to keep from eating the tires up..

Last edited:

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
ACT has 2'' drop coils and 2'' spindles IIRC up frount.

Me personally would do C notches, hangers, shackles and shorter shocks and extenders out back and spindles and Hotckhis springs up frount, if I wanted to go that low. My old truck was 3/5 and had great road manners but IMP that is about as low as you want to go on a DD or you REALLY got to watch where your driving.

GOATMEAT

Established Member
Definitely dump it. Looks way cleaner. I was planning on doin' this to my 04 I had, but it turned out to be a lemon deemed by Ford. Too bad though. I miss that truck.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
hangers in the rear and belltech 3 inch lowering springs up from 4804 is the part number.

HAHA word!

Alex knows whats up! he has the same set up i am running, and it is nice a low, about 1/2" higher than ACSVT has his in the front but thats cause of the 3" springs...

i got the parts off ebay and sourced around... the shocks were new, this is what i paid...

Beltech Springs $30
DJM Hanger Kit $40
JLP 58" bars $150
QA1s $250
Strange Shocks $140

svtsilverback

Established Member
andy has roush 2" coils and belltech 2" drop spindles for the front / hotchkis leafs and shackles for the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread