I want it....

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
A Cobra that is. There are no reasonaly priced one's around here. Rodman has an '03 with 43k on it for $25k. They're out of their minds. I'm at a dead end, since I still owe some money on my car, I don't want to be too upside down. Any leads guys?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
A Cobra that is. There are no reasonaly priced one's around here. Rodman has an '03 with 43k on it for $25k. They're out of their minds. I'm at a dead end, since I still owe some money on my car, I don't want to be too upside down. Any leads guys?

be patient. a kid on a local forum just went down to Alabama to pick one up.

and I just found out a buddy of mine picked one up last week...Silver '04 w/ 25k on it. they are out there

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
honestly, if you are looking for a good one...you HAVE to be willing to travel.
there are tons of them out there, but I wouldn't recomend just buying any 03/04 cobra.....especailly from a dealer. I would never buy an 03/04 from a dealer..compete rip off.

I bought my car over this site...flew out to michigan and drove it home. I couldn't be happier as it was the color, had the mileage and mods that I was looking for.

Buying a used sports car is hard, unless your wiling to settle on the cobra you want keeping an open eye to traveling is a must. I would troll the market section in this site..always tons of cars at good prices.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
There are always 03/04's up for sale. You just gotta look and be willing to travel to get one. Their prices are bottoming out and now you will get the basic bolt on ones for mid 20's at the most. You will still run into your hallucinating sellers that will want high 20's for a pullied cobra w/ exhaust and a tune, but thats not reality anymore.

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
Thanks guys. Problem is, if it's a private party, I have to sell my car first. I will keep my eyes and ears open though.

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
and I just found out a buddy of mine picked one up last week...Silver '04 w/ 25k on it. they are out there
:-D

Be patient, they are out there.I only went two hours away for this car but in the past I've driven to NJ, NY & PA for the right car.

f2hatch

Established Member
one in redding ct looks bone stock for $22,000 it is silver with 51000 miles look on the bargain news for pics

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
didnt know you were on here!!! whats up maaaaaan!!
Yeah, I joined for the classifieds when I started looking for one, I know very little about these cars so I've been doing a lot of reading over here. We put the pulley & tensioner on last night. Tires, X-pipe, and IRS brace should be here early this week.

Dynotune04 said:
im not surprised. he took a good beatin over on ls1 tech when he posted pics.
That was expected. A ford with a Noyzee racing sticker on it breaks all the rules.

Last edited:

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
Yeah, I joined for the classifieds when I started looking for one, I know very little about these cars so I've been doing a lot of reading over here. We put the pulley & tensioner on last night. Tires, X-pipe, and IRS brace should be here early this week.

That was expected. A ford with a Noyzee racing sticker on it breaks all the rules.

yea its all good. so hows the dark side treatin ya anyway?

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
yea its all good. so hows the dark side treatin ya anyway?
I should have bought one of these years ago. I love this car. It's quick, but it's still such a tame car. Can't wait to put a set of tires on the car and try it out at the track.

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
its nice isnt it ? factory driveability then crack the throttle and its a different story. what size pulley did you end up running?

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Just keep looking. I got mine shipped out from a nebraska dealer 2.5-3 years ago. If the price is right i might be willing to sell mine. I just have no time to drive the thing. I end up washing the car more than i drive it. I think i have driven it 1000 miles this year and half of that was during a weekend trip down to CT and back.

Users who are viewing this thread