I want it! Winchester SX3 Shotgun

Is it just me or is this the sickest shotgun around?!?

http://www.winchesterguns.com/prodinfo/productlines/sx3.asp

Commercial: http://www.winchesterguns.com/support/video/winchesterSX3.wmv

12 shots in 1.442 seconds: http://www.winchesterguns.com/support/video/1442sx3.wmv

Looks badass:
511053l.jpg

Anyone have any better suggestions?

GodStang

Established Member
Yes there are better shotguns on the market. We have two of these along with many many many other shotguns. Hands down the best. The pump also has world records:
sbe2CTSynthetic12Ga.jpg

sbe2CTApg12Ga.jpg

With the M1 pump Tom shot 10 clay pigeons in 2.0 secs. WITH A PUMP!!
http://www.benelliusa.com/shooters/index.tpl

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
GodStang said:
Yes there are better shotguns on the market. We have two of these along with many many many other shotguns. Hands down the best. The pump also has world records:
sbe2CTSynthetic12Ga.jpg

sbe2CTApg12Ga.jpg

Now that's SEX!:rockon: I've got one of the originals and it's by far the best all around shotgun made!:thumbsup: There's still nothing that compares to it. You can load a 2 3/4", 3", and follow that up with a 3 1/2" and the gun shoots all of them everytime. You gotta love it also because if you know what you're doing it'll hold 4 shells at once without removing the plug.:D

GodStang

Established Member
posi said:
Now that's SEX!:rockon: I've got one of the originals and it's by far the best all around shotgun made!:thumbsup: There's still nothing that compares to it. You can load a 2 3/4", 3", and follow that up with a 3 1/2" and the gun shoots all of them everytime. You gotta love it also because if you know what you're doing it'll hold 4 shells at once without removing the plug.:D

I have the camo one for hunting Deer on dog drives and I have a magazine extension almost the length of the barrel. I put in 7 3-1/2" with 1 2-3/4" 00 buckshot.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
GodStang said:
I have the camo one for hunting Deer on dog drives and I have a magazine extension almost the length of the barrel. I put in 7 3-1/2" with 1 2-3/4" 00 buckshot.

Now that's cool! Do you know how to load the one in that looks like it's jammed? If you did this you could put 8 shells in total!

dogmush

Established Member
My Bennelli M3. All the fun of the M1 SA, can switch to pump for specialty rounds, came with the Mag extension, and has a pistol grip. I love that gun.

GodStang

Established Member
posi said:
Now that's cool! Do you know how to load the one in that looks like it's jammed? If you did this you could put 8 shells in total!

Ya I know what you are talking about. Benelli got in trouble for doing that and we got our first Benelli the first year they fixed that so you could not have one sitting there. Unless there is another way since then.

Ben 98

Established Member
I love my Benelli I can't tell you how many times I have dropped it in the water while duck hunting and ketp right on hunting.

GodStang said:

So what makes these guns better than the Winchester? I don't know too much about guns, but I'm gaining an interest in shotguns.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
I tried that gun once and a silly wabbit stuck his little paw in the barrell just as I squeezed the trigger. You know what happened after that.

GodStang

Established Member
They are light weight which is great when you are taking long hikes through the woods, the shoot fast, they make a left handed gun (matters to me), the can shoot 2-3/4", 3", 3-1/2" shells. They have a great anti recoil system. It is really hard to say until you hold and shoot one. I got my first gun when I was 6(hey its the south) and I have been shooting/hunting ever since then and the gun just feels great. My dad had a new Browning shotgun and just bought a Charles Daley (would not recommend) shotgun and after shooting mine he went out and bought one. They are just the best.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
GodStang said:
Ya I know what you are talking about. Benelli got in trouble for doing that and we got our first Benelli the first year they fixed that so you could not have one sitting there. Unless there is another way since then.

Yep, and I've fixed a few to hold the fourth shell! It's easy as hell.:thumbsup: There's a notch on the bottom of the bolt/slide just fill it in and you're good to go.:banana: You gotta find some good epoxy that'll stay in there. Hell ship it to me and I'll do it for you. Along with a trigger job and a ported barrel if you'd like!:lol: I've done quite a few of them. The funny part is whenever I get checked by a game warden I allways make sure there's only three in there but the second on is down where the fourth one would be. You can tell they don't like it espescially when they find out there's only three in there. I just like messing with them. It makes me laugh like hell when they leave.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

redline

Established Member
got a question? why would wanna shoot a deer with a shot gun ?wouldnt you
have to be kinda close to the deer.i guess no different than using ak47.

GodStang

Established Member
redline said:
got a question? why would wanna shoot a deer with a shot gun ?wouldnt you
have to be kinda close to the deer.i guess no different than using ak47.

You never been on a dog drive? A deer is running full sprint you have an opening about 10 feet wide and you got one shot. Try doing that with a rifle. Using 00 or 0 buckshot you have a better chance.

When I got mine the Right handed one was $1500 and the Left handed was $1700. Now I think they are both $1500. Well worth the price.

Also I am running a Pattern Master choke and it is perfect pattern at 100yrds with 00.

Users who are viewing this thread