Established Member
jk, jk, dont worry

it was a joke y'all

but i do have a pic of my bye my mom's ex harley truck
it was my baby

Im me if ya can post it
BMXerBoy777

Originally posted by KiLLaBytE
ok... except for that fact that i haven't shaved my head, don't have any tatoos, and... oh yeah... look nothing like him.

but i'll give you an E for effort. :shrug:
Come onnnn, there is a definite resemblence in the second pic!!

And on that note, I am done looking at pics of other guys for the rest of my adult life.

stangmanR

Established Member
This is me....
747136_l.JPG

And this is my Baby....
4903435_l.JPG

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Ultor
Uhm.. Obviously you never visited Manassas park ;P

You ever show up at the Burger king friday/sat nights?

If you know about the scene there... NO! I am not apart of the 10PM and later crowd =/
I am part of the 10pm crowd because thats when I wake up and I will agree that there are plenty of trucks in Manassas and Manassas Park. Most of the Gainesville guys come to Manassas and they are the big time country boys.

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous98Cobra
I am part of the 10pm crowd because thats when I wake up and I will agree that there are plenty of trucks in Manassas and Manassas Park. Most of the Gainesville guys come to Manassas and they are the big time country boys.

10pm is when we're usually leavin =P

I normally show up with my cousins 69 camaro and a few of my Evo bros.... but after 10pm it seems to get mighty Ricey up there. Plus that's when the cops show up as well. Been awhile since i've been there though. =/

Last edited:

Cal

Established Member
Maybe we gauked at her too much. This thread reminds me of a dating service somehow lol.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
Every "Redneck wannabe" around here is a wigger that listens to rap and drives a lifted truck.

Amen to that...

You have to have a PA too... Also, the rap MUST be blasting out the windows... idiots

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
I'm still here. Its the weekend though. Sorry I'm not home all day on the computer checking this... lol. Thanx for the pix though. Especially that kid that posted the last one. With the hat on and his shirt off and he is nice and muscley. Keep em coming!=)

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
WishIhadacobra why are you peeing in your picture?? Who took that pic for you? I'm really hoping that it wasn't another guy cause thats kinda weird. But I'm guessing that it was couse your in the boys bathroom...lol

JNY XXX

How are those gang signs? If those are gang signs, then every University of Texas football fan is part of a "set."

Stop hating on the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread