I wanna see a bad ass 94-98

12leavu

Established Member
here's my old one.

sn95.jpg

A2V2NV

Established Member
Originally posted by Redfire94GT
I have yet to see a 94-98 that excites me. I like the SN-95 body style no doubt, but it is just missing something.

How about a pic post of the baddest SN-95 you know of... the "one". Everything fits together perfect. ??

Well, 96-98, there some KILLER ones on modularmustangs.net. One of the guys, "Tanguy" has a 600+RWHP one!!

Go check it out!!!

94-95 (5.0's), man, there's alot of NICE ones out there, shouldn't have too much of a prob. findin' some!

joe:)

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
My god, this only reaffirms my opinion that the 94-94s are the most beautiful style of the late models. Definitely some impressive examples. Here's a couple of some truly unique badasses...
newdoors22.gif

newdoors17.gif

newdoors16.gif

And a twin turbo Saleen. 1030hp on the street has got to be almost unexplainable
TTSaleenbody.gif

TTSaleenengine.gif

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I gotta couple of pics of a black 98 cobra. I'll put them up l8r, I'm still @ that place were you go to collect money.....oh yea, WORK!

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I was going to post a couple of pics of my car - it looks a lot like weezys, but the corral isn't working and that's where they are hosted. Is corral.net working for any of you guys tonight?

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by BLACKVNM
I was going to post a couple of pics of my car - it looks a lot like weezys, but the corral isn't working and that's where they are hosted. Is corral.net working for any of you guys tonight?

I havent been able to get on since Friday. Which blows because I'm supposed to send a guy some moolah for parts and I can't get his paypal addy now.

Users who are viewing this thread