I usually don't bust on other people's rides, but...

apollo7

Established Member
... this one made me laugh out loud when I walked by.

minivan.bmp

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
those scoops are on everything..i've seen them on so many different vehicles and they are so pathetic (yes i know they are stick on)

LeddZepp8687

Yes, It's slow.
Established Member
lmao, I have seen worse. There is a local mexican guy (not intended to be racist) Who drives a late 80s early 90s dodge caravan that has rims, a fart can, ricer decals, and a big ugly ricer scoop on it and the best and most funny part, a HUGE @$$ spoiler on the roof, I laugh me @$$ off evertime i see that damn thing.... Nice find, tho its freaking halarious too!!

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
SVT-Wannabe said:
lmao, I have seen worse. There is a local mexican guy (not intended to be racist) Who drives a late 80s early 90s dodge caravan that has rims, a fart can, ricer decals, and a big ugly ricer scoop on it and the best and most funny part, a HUGE @$$ spoiler on the roof, I laugh me @$$ off evertime i see that damn thing.... Nice find, tho its freaking halarious too!!

So you see it all the time and yet you don't have pics to share??? :poke:

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
SVT-Wannabe said:

HAHAH.. it is not a true mexicanmobile unless it has 2 foot spacers on all the wheels. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread