I think this was a Lightning?

Fivetiger

Opie and Anthony, XM 202
Established Member
there is a lot of street raceing in that area. He must have really lost it....... Its a shame he lost his life...

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
You know, I am sick and tired of hearing this. What if the guy was driving a riced out civic? What would you guys say then? "He got what he deserved" then laugh at him for driving a civic. This guy is doing NOTHING different that other "ricers" do! The ONLY difference is this guy is driving an SVT. Then all of you go " awww, thats sad that he lost his life." He was most likely racing JUST LIKE any 4 banger does that loses control!! Except you feel worse over this situation! Sorry I just have to rant!!!!!!!!!!!!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by Slider
You know, I am sick and tired of hearing this. What if the guy was driving a riced out civic? What would you guys say then? "He got what he deserved" then laugh at him for driving a civic. This guy is doing NOTHING different that other "ricers" do! The ONLY difference is this guy is driving an SVT. Then all of you go " awww, thats sad that he lost his life." He was most likely racing JUST LIKE any 4 banger does that loses control!! Except you feel worse over this situation! Sorry I just have to rant!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your right when u say this but for anyone to loose their life is f***ed up. Personally I have never said good to see another ricer bite the dust but I have seen others on here have. All I can say is if you are street racing and you wreck then u got what u deserve cause it is risk to street race to begin with.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by Slider
Why don't you look at the other threads, I have NEVER said that he "got what he deserved" noone deserves to die, especially in this kind of manner.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
Why don't you look at the other threads, I have NEVER said that he "got what he deserved" noone deserves to die, especially in this kind of manner.

I didn't say YOU did. But someone always does. And thats what gets on my nerves. They makes there statements according to what that person drives.

SilverStreak02

Established Member
Who ever said he WAS street racing?? I don't see anything that says he was racing, except one person saying that racing is KNOWN to happen there. I wasn't there so I don't know, but I will say this, It's a tragedy NO MATTER WHAT! Ricers included.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Originally posted by SilverStreak02
Who ever said he WAS street racing?? I don't see anything that says he was racing, except one person saying that racing is KNOWN to happen there.

If your implying that I said that he was street racing, you need to read what I said again. I said he was most likely racing, NOT was racing. The only reason I say that is because the magnatude of the crash. Here is how I think the crash happened:

He was accelerating to fast (racing or not) and tried to get out of the way from a car ahead and overcorrected and went sideways into the wall. I am most likely wrong though(like always).

Originally posted by SilverStreak02
but I will say this, It's a tragedy NO MATTER WHAT! Ricers included.

Agreed!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
he was doing about 50-60mph when he hit the wall so he migh have been racing cause the bending in the frame and the way the truck crumpeled up like that he had to have been doing around that range. for penetration into the brick wall like that. but hey if he lived he probably wouldnt be able to drive after that if u look how badly the drivers area was mangeled

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yeh if u look he hit with such force that when he came back the seat broke off and was twisted so he was majorly foched up u can see blood all on the seat. but hey he was wearing his seat belt and airbags did deploy. but he hit that wall really hard.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
no matter how many airbags you have, how many seatbelts you wear, if you go through a wall and twist the car into a pretzel, the only thing that'll save you is luck in the end

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
lol yep if anyone has ever seen the move Demolition man where when sylvester stalone gets in the wreck and the car explodes into styro foam. well that technology has been in testing for 3 years now and should be being released here in a couple years. they are mostly having issues with the foam being so hot from the millisecond expansion rate.

Users who are viewing this thread