I think the car is done!

smashedheadcat

Established Member
For the first time ever, I think I can finally say it's done. Well, until it breaks. I've successfully completed the plans for my car (minus the roll cage, which I have waiting in the garage) and I couldn't be happier. Twin turbocharged, white with blue stripes, built solid axle, strong trans and now the drag wheels. It's been a long time coming, but on paper, this is the car I set out to build.

cobra1yd5.jpg

cobra2mr9.jpg

cobra3mr6.jpg

cobra4ft9.jpg

THE_STIG

Established Member
Looks awesome. So now that it's finished, want to trade me for my cobra? you can start on that.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
looks amazing you should be able to push closer to 1,000HP ive seen it done with mannys cobra.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Thanks everyone! As for 1000rwhp, my little twin 50mm turbos won't throw that much air. But, once I break it, a better long block will replace it, and so will bigger turbos, which means the fuel system will need to be seriously addressed... which means the car is no longer done. LOL But, as long as she holds together, I don't need to put anything into it except for fuel, which, this is the first time I've ever felt that before.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
South NJ Stang said:
Looks awesome. So now that it's finished, want to trade me for my cobra? you can start on that.

I had a 99 cobra vert, electric green, tan interior and top, I absolutely loved that car. Some dumbass pulled out in front of me though and it's totalled now. But I did have some plans for that car.

Users who are viewing this thread