I think someone stole 2 lugs from my 18" Cobra R's

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Where can I get replacement lugs to fit this in a hurry.

I remember them being long and requiring a tool to get on/off I have the tool but am missing 2 lugs.

It's Bizzare - rear tire closest to street if I park in driveway instead of garage.

Maybe someone was going for wheels but didn't get too far.

Dan

'NATOR

Hasta la vista, baby.
Established Member
My only complaint about Cobra ownership is that parts keep vanishing via fellow Mustang owners. The latest is my right side fog light bezel AND screws. $20 at the dealer, and some cretins must resort to theft. Whatever, karma takes care of all. :)

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Bastards!

they pried a friends Cobra emblems off the fenders :fm:

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
If the two are missing off the same wheel, I would pull one nut off another wheel, so you at least have 4 on each wheel. I believe the dealers should have them readily available unless the Cobra nuts are different from the GT nuts.

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
I have spare lugs but these lugs need to go in deep and need an extension tool. The tool I have doesn't fit my spare lugs so I could only hand tighten. I will look to order new lugs or something tomorrow.

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
[QUOTE='NATOR]My only complaint about Cobra ownership is that parts keep vanishing via fellow Mustang owners. The latest is my right side fog light bezel AND screws. $20 at the dealer, and some cretins must resort to theft. Whatever, karma takes care of all. :)[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. When I got my car, after a few weeks I realized it was missing the locking lug nut. I replaced it with a standard nut and forgot to get a replacement. A year later, one of my wheels was stolen. My car was left on a block of wood. They tried to get the other wheels, but the locks prevented them. If they had only started with another wheel....

Then they tried to steal my front Cobra emblem. Instead of unscrewing it, they bent the bracket and ripped the snake off. So it did neither of us any good at that point...

:(

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Been super busy at work, only active again because shit keeps breaking. First my AC with 2 weeks left under warranty (but wasn't covered) now the input shaft.

Just replaced clutch, flywheel, TOB and Input shaft with upgraded 26 spline stuff Fidenza, Centerforce...

Now 2 lugs are missing. Does anyone know what lugs and extension tool fit the 18" Cobra R wheels?

Thanks

Dan

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread