I think my car is cursed: RANT

mrspeedy69

W.O.R.D.
Established Member
This is just a rant. I feel like my car is cursed. It burnt a few years ago in a house fire I had. So I too the car and rebuilt it. Got it back about 6 months ago and started modding it. While I was gone on vacation some how my ladder fell and put 1 huge dent and scratch along with 2 other small dents in the drivers quarter. Then last night my own stupidity I scraped the passenger side backing it into my garage. It's barely noticeable but still makes me angry.

It's like I can't keep the darn thing from getting dents and stuff in it, drives me nuts! On a good note though it seems to be running great for being pretty much stock.

Woody6799

Established Member
its hard to keep a car nice when your garage is functional. Luckily mine is solely dedicated to the preservation of the Cobra.

Daywalker

Established Member
Sounds like my 97GT, that thing would never run right and always had the strangest things happen to it...

01yellercobra

Established Member
Sounds like my 97GT, that thing would never run right and always had the strangest things happen to it...

That damn thing was possessed.

OP- Invest in a decent car car cover. I have one and I throw it on when I know I'm going to be working around the cobra. It saved my 01 a few times when it was stuck in place.

mrspeedy69

W.O.R.D.
Established Member
That damn thing was possessed.

OP- Invest in a decent car car cover. I have one and I throw it on when I know I'm going to be working around the cobra. It saved my 01 a few times when it was stuck in place.

I had a car cover for a while but it wasn't the best. Not sure a car cover would have saved it from a ladder falling on it though. I'm pretty sure the ladder was caused by my 5yr old...but can't prove it. Sorry for the dumb post guys I'm just ranting. I keep telling myself if these weird things keep happening I'm going to just sell it.

My plan is to have a shop just for the car but financially it just isn't possible right now.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I have a California Car Cover from when I had to leave the 01 outside during deployment. It's fairly thick. It might not have stopped all the dents, but it might've cut back on the damage.

masterjr33

Established Member
I drive mystichrome number 1313 I promise you I have bad luck.. guess how many times the fuel tank has been out of the car

Mystic03

Established Member
its hard to keep a car nice when your garage is functional. Luckily mine is solely dedicated to the preservation of the Cobra.

+1...both my cobras never see light of day till i wana drive them or need to pull one out to work on the other

Users who are viewing this thread