I think i might be turning into a LS1 guy...

CobraSvt9746

Another 1 Bites The Dust
Established Member
this is to mysticstang#47................................you are a tool :loser:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Anyone who thinks that a 4.6 is a better performance motor than an ls1 is a fool. It doesn't matter if it has 1 more liter of displacement, it makes more power easier. Does that mean I want one? Only in a corvette. To me it's quite obvious which motor is better.

To mysticstang, if you thought that because this was a Ford site that we would all be blind to other cars/brands you need to go somewhere else. Most of the people here are grown up enough to respect other cars, whether they are ford or not. I don't like f-bodies and wouldn't ever drive one but there's no denying they can be wicked.

Hillbilly Cobra

Established Member
Hey CY98Cobra, I'll be in Lex. this weekend any way I can check your car out ? My girlfriend goes to EKU so I'll be down that way. Thanks.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
yeah man your car kicks ass. FROM MYSTICSTANG47 and FRIGHTNING650 , LOOKS :bowdown: :bowdown: TIGHT

Last edited:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
BDM1Cobra said:
Hey CY98Cobra, I'll be in Lex. this weekend any way I can check your car out ? My girlfriend goes to EKU so I'll be down that way. Thanks.

I work until 12:00 sat. but other than that I'm pretty much free. Just let me know when's best for you.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

97NA_Cobra

Established Member
MYSTICSTANG#47 said:
Jeff Queer
Vehicle:
1987 CHEVY SPRINT
Biography:LOVE TO SPANK IT,LOVE SLOW CARS. Occupation: I for DAVID at mcdonalds throwing thrash away Interests:HANGIN OUT WITH MY BUD FAGCAMMER AKA QUADCAMMER wana play games, you guys say im a kid but your the one who put my profile peace out. :poke: :rockon: :bash: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE!!!!!!!!
If you're going to insult someone make sure they can understand what the hell you're trying to say!

Go blow yourself up with your nitrous please. And you're still not going to beat a Z06 with nitrous. Got off yourself already.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
CY98Cobra said:
Anyone who thinks that a 4.6 is a better performance motor than an ls1 is a fool. It doesn't matter if it has 1 more liter of displacement, it makes more power easier. Does that mean I want one? Only in a corvette. To me it's quite obvious which motor is better.

To mysticstang, if you thought that because this was a Ford site that we would all be blind to other cars/brands you need to go somewhere else. Most of the people here are grown up enough to respect other cars, whether they are ford or not. I don't like f-bodies and wouldn't ever drive one but there's no denying they can be wicked.

hehe, Ive actually been thinking of selling the cobra and my explorer, putting a nice down payment on a 02 z06 and being done with it:thumbsup: Being able to run a 345 width tire would be sick. my 315's look smaller and smaller to me everyday. Ive also been contemplating a new 6.0 GTO:) I think the z06 corvette has to be the nicest looking car on the road now, my cars a close 2nd tho :rolling:

byeofcr

Established Member
just let us know about how the mullet works out for ya!

eh, whatever youd like, you gotta drive the thing, its all your opinion, none of our opinions matter.

Users who are viewing this thread