I think I might be an asshole

04svtterm

Established Member
wow, it's so simple. Women can be frustrating, annoying, confusing ect....i agree. It's valentine's day, which is a big thing for a lot of women. Some of us might find V-Day dumb, but it's smart to play along. Track on V-Day? lol Go next weekend, do something with the GF to make her happy. Small things like this will make such a difference down the road in a relationship.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
total selfless act. you are only trying to prove your manliness by laying down the mother ***** rubber at the track. this holiday is of no concern, and if it is to her, then she must deal with it in private on her own time and not bother you with it. she should thank you for the time you do spend with her, plus, this is a great time to clean the house. she should cook you a nice meal before you get home.

i should write men's advice columns.

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
I would have to agree with most of the replies here. If she can't be honest with you about what she wants from the beginning, she is already a lost cause. Silly rabbit, trix are for kids.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
sounds like youd rather jackoff to timeslips with a bunch of other guys on your friday night versus getting laid so I think she made the right choice.

Will be surprised if she isnt banging someone while you are banging gears.

:lol1:

StangMan04

Established Member
VDay is just a day women like to brag to each other about what their bf/husband did for them on that day. It is a contest with their girlfriends/co-workers to see who got the best shit.

Last edited:

cobra_80

MOTORBOATER
Established Member
total selfless act. you are only trying to prove your manliness by laying down the mother ***** rubber at the track. this holiday is of no concern, and if it is to her, then she must deal with it in private on her own time and not bother you with it. she should thank you for the time you do spend with her, plus, this is a great time to clean the house. she should cook you a nice meal before you get home.

i should write men's advice columns.

I literally laughed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread