I think i got scammed, what can i do?

gtstang1219

Established Member
So hers the deal, i bought some stuff off a member on here about a month ago and sent him about 1200 through paypal. He said he would mail me my stuff but i haven't heard a word from him in 3 weeks. There is at least one other member that also bought some stuff from him and is in the same boat. He wont respond to emails or calls. The problem that im having is that im in Iraq rite now and not sure exactly what i can do if anything to get my money back. When i sent him the money on paypal i put in a note as to what is was for and most of our communication has been through email so i also have all those saved. So does anyone know if there is anything that i can do?

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
Contact paypal. Unless you sent the money as a gift, hopefully not, then they will either get him to respond or refund the money. Pretty much that simple. I have done it in the past.

Teej281

Established Member
Yea, I was gonna say, PayPal is a secure service that is there for this kind of thing! Definitely contact them ASAP about what you can do!

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Is your Paypal account backed up and paid by a credit card?
If it is contact the credit card company and have the charged disputed.
I have had several "no ship" problems and the bank has always been able to take my money back and cancel the charge.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Im not sure what the time limit is on paypal, double check and act quickly! Good luck getting your stuff or your money back, hopefully quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread