I sold the cobra!

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Well fellas, the day has come, I just sold my baby. I felt it was time for something new, something alittle more relaxing and less work to own so I bought myself a new Audi A4 Quattro. Its a fun little car, and gets insanely great gas mileage.

Ill have a few things for sale in the next couple of days for those of you interested, JLT CAI, brand new rotors, some 1" spacers, possibly a box with 2 fosgate 10" sub's and an amp too.. Ill let you guys know.

;-)

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Sorry to hear that man, but that Audi A4 really is a nice car. The ride is smooth and takes corners like a track car. :beer:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
I drove a new V8 S4 and it was damn fun. Was fast, but nowhere near as rough and blunt as a V8 mustang. I can see what you mean by more relaxing lol.

svtruck

Huge Member
Established Member
I have a friend who bought a 2004 Audi A4 2.8L "ultrasport" and it is sweet! Apparently the 2.8L is very rare with the ultrasport package.

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Good thing is the new owner is a friend of the family so I can keep an eye on her. Ill let u guys know bout shipping/prices soon, ill be outta town for a day or so. :)

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Sorry to hear it's gone. You still going to transition into the new Cobra like your signature implies?

And let me know how much you'd like for the wheel spacers please. I'd be interested in them...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread