I should have just turned around!

Lightning Steve

Established Member
I just knew things were going wrong. Going home from my Bro's house, first, just as I'm going by a Tim Horton's (coffee&donuts place) a cop fly's out and cuts me off. It's a cop so what are you going to do eh? Then as were driving along a taxi pulls out and races by all of us, driving the wrong way in the oncoming lane then cuts in to the lane a head of us, the cop does nothing. Then as we are passing by a road construction area these kids start throwing rocks at my truck, un frigging believable, right in full view of the cop, who does nothing. Well I give chase and catch the little bastards and there like 12! What the hell is there to do, can't just kick the snot out of them! They put a nice chip in my fender, man was I pissed.:fm:

BoogBlue03

400/500 club 5ive.4our
Established Member
Lightning Steve said:
catch the little bastards and there like 12! What the hell is there to do, can't just kick the snot out of them!
Says Who! Shoulda kicked there daddys ass Too!:cuss:

Dusten

Established Member
Lightning Steve said:
I just knew things were going wrong. Going home from my Bro's house, first, just as I'm going by a Tim Horton's (coffee&donuts place) a cop fly's out and cuts me off. It's a cop so what are you going to do eh? Then as were driving along a taxi pulls out and races by all of us, driving the wrong way in the oncoming lane then cuts in to the lane a head of us, the cop does nothing. Then as we are passing by a road construction area these kids start throwing rocks at my truck, un frigging believable, right in full view of the cop, who does nothing. Well I give chase and catch the little bastards and there like 12! What the hell is there to do, can't just kick the snot out of them! They put a nice chip in my fender, man was I pissed.:fm:
taken the little bastards home and make mom and dad pay for that shit

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
+1 Little shits would have been paying....specially since ya caught em....

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Some kid tried to hit my cobra with a freggin tree branch as I was driving through his subdivision last summer. I stopped in the middle of the road, got out of my car, started walking up to him acting really pissed off, he hauled a$$ back into his house crying. he was like 9 or 10. But I bet he wont throw sh*t at anyones cars anymore. Plus I got a pretty good laugh out of it to. But that does suck that they hit your truck. They would deffinitly be buying me a new paint job.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Id throw some rocks back. I have a mean arm and damn good aim, and I know I could take out the knees of some little punk bitch kids.

Users who are viewing this thread