I shall call them... mini-something

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I have been working on mini replicas of all the cars I have owned. I just finished a few more up so I figured I'd post. I have gotten my vette, bike, and L done. The cobra is coming along nicely jsut the paint is difficult on the plastic body. The rest are diecast.

The vette, which most have seen:
Before:
31889k07.jpg

After:
IMAG0008.jpg

I will still eventually go through and smoke the back window and lights, but that was the easiest one by far. All I did was paint the wheels.

The L:
before:
mst2183.jpg

After:
IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Actually the before was black, but I found a yellow pic so that's what I used. The most difficult parts on this one was my brembos (it had no brakes before) and the bed cover. I may try and do the lightning since these are suppossed to be my past and present cars. I will probably find a white sharpie and see how it turns out.

THe GSXR:
Before:
31152.jpg

After:
IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

The blue is a little off so I'll probably repaint it eventually. Looks pretty good though.

Progress on the cobra:
IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

All the after pics were taken on my new HD2 BTW :)

I still need to get my 73 dodge dart which will be a difficult one because I will have to do a lot of modding to make it look right since they don't sell that exact car. These are great decorations for my desk :D

Last edited:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I guess I should throw in some real pics for reference:
IMG_3681.gif

Doesn't look as much like this anymore. For those that don't know, I planned on painting over the lightning, but now i'm gonna sell the truck instead.

IMG_1434.gif

IMG_1898.gif

Thought about doing an after:
IMG_2110.gif

DSC_0740.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread