I saw one!

1Yellow03

Established Member
Well I saw one! I saw a GTO on the street! I did not even
recognize it. It was electric blue. The guy had pass by me and I did not think anything of it, until we got to the next light at Sheldon and Citrus park blvd. in Tampa Fl. He took off real fast. I was thinking his car was a Intrepid or some kind of cruiser type
car. I got up beside him, and I could see the badge on the side that said GTO. Well when I did that he floored it and took off. I did not even have time to turn off the A/C, I was in 2nd gear and hit it. He had about a half car or more on me and I did not even know that we were racing. I made up the half in 2nd. I went to 3rd and put two car length on him. Went to 4th and put three more cars on him. I guess he gave up because after that it was like fifteen or twenty car lengths. :beer: I guess the point was made. I have never raced with the A/C on. I have all the bolt ons. My car is making 455 rwh:burnout:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Good kill, without even trying!! I have not seen a GTO on the street, but I saw them here at the Grand Prix, UGLY, UGLY. It is too bad they even call them a GTO. I can't wait to kill one myself.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Originally posted by 1Yellow03
I have never raced with the A/C on.

Congrats, on the kill and don't these cars have a WOT shutoff on the A/C compressor? So technically you still havent raced with the A/C on.;-) :burnout:

1Yellow03

Established Member
I did not know that the A/C would shut down at WOT! Cool!
You learn somthing new every day. I had been looking for GTO's
for months. I did not know that the first one that I would see
I would get to run too!

Sloe Truk

Established Member
You know it is not a real GTO without hood hickies on it. I can't believe they made a GTO without hood hickies. Good kill though.

Someone told me that someone was trying to get an American drift team put to gether with these imitation GTOs. I had to laugh.

FLYNLO

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread