I saw Bigfoot

nj7703

Established Member
This AM i saw a very disturbing image i may never get out of my head. I leave the house at 5:45 am or so every day, and it's usually pretty dark. I take a few backroads to work, and there is 1 section of road that usually has a lot of deer running around. I decided to take the Cobra to work today, since it will be a perfect day here for once, so i was extra careful and slow approaching this particular stretch of road. As i round a small bend, that's where i saw... "IT" . I saw "Bigfoot" taking the garbage out to the curb. This guy must have had every inch of his body covered in fur, it was the most disturbing thing i have ever seen. He must have had on black shorts or something cause all i saw was dark fur. For a split second i would have sworn it was some sort of primate zoo creature on the loose. People like that should cover up when emerging from the woods at night, they could get shot, stuffed, and mounted in Ted Nugent's trophy room.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Boy these fantasies have got to stop!!:lol:

Like the one you have about your C0ck being bigger than a hen? :-D

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Would he happen to look anything like this?

mdf662318.jpg

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Oh, now THAT'S creepy. Ick. He could trap a family of small birds and not even know it.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
I htought you were serious! I think I've seen bigfoot, and I'm in jersey. (near the pine barrons)

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
Its in the water up there Mike...just wait, your pubes will be longer then your dong before you know it....and youll only be able to land crosseyed peg legged chicks, but they will still do anything for ya cause you drive a terminator! P-I-M-P!

Users who are viewing this thread