I really need your guys help

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Ok I was in the process of having some wheels made for my 01 L. Turns out the guy i was going to have make my wheels can't get ahold of any 20x10 1 piece forgings. I want to find a nasty looking set of wheels for my truck. Post up some wheels that fit our rigs. I do have some things i want to stay away from.

1) I do not really like rivets on wheels. (If i have to I'll take them)
2) Do not like Boyd's and i do not like him as a person so i WON'T give him any of my money

I like a Fairly thin 5 spoke wheel.

I saw a guy with a red L on 22's with a thin 5 spoke that looked nasty. I can not find the pic anymore.

What can you guys do for me?

retics4me

Established Member
These are sweet but dont come in 5x135

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=140197028079&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004

f93b_1.JPG

Last edited:

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
The wheels you are referring to on the red L are BOYDS. I believe they are called the Timeless 5 spoke and are part of the Gotcha series. As for Boyd, he's dead

I know he's dead but its still the name.

I really hope they are not cause they look good.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
The wheels you are referring to on the red L are BOYDS. I believe they are called the Timeless 5 spoke and are part of the Gotcha series. As for Boyd, he's dead

Do you have the pics of the red L. I want to see it again to make sure but ithink your right.

Has anyone ever put some HRE's on an L I like their 944Rs but do not know if they would look good on a truck. Pricey wheels as well

Last edited:

roush24

Established Member
For real Boyd Coddington is dead? ive never heard this either? how did he die?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
If you search for "wheels" and "adapters" you'll see about every option done. Contact svt4stv on here, he can make you whatever you want and his True Forged wheels are AWESOME.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Yeah thats that nasty looking biatch those are sick as hell. I wanted to get wheels no one ever has put on but those look real good. Those are 22's right. You guys think they'll look good in 20's???

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Yeah thats that nasty looking biatch those are sick as hell. I wanted to get wheels no one ever has put on but those look real good. Those are 22's right. You guys think they'll look good in 20's???

Won't look as good in 20's because the spokes will be stubby.. any wheel with dish look better as it gets bigger.. my 23" OZ velas look ghey in 20" but I love em in 22" +

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Does anyone know the exact model? Are those the Timeless 6's or the Timeless II's ??????

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Won't look as good in 20's because the spokes will be stubby.. any wheel with dish look better as it gets bigger.. my 23" OZ velas look ghey in 20" but I love em in 22" +

I know that and thats why i asked hoping someone will have them in 20's. I am really hoping they do not look super stubby in 20's

crew_dawg16

Established Member
For real Boyd Coddington is dead? ive never heard this either? how did he die?

I didn't know he was dead either, here's the wiki:

Coddington had been hospitalized in January 2008, shortly after New Year's Eve.[6] He was discharged, but was readmitted just a few days later to Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital in suburban Whittier, California.

After being readmitted, doctors performed surgery and Boyd was expected to make a complete recovery. Unfortunately, Coddington died on February 27, 2008. His publicist, Bradley Fanshaw III, stated that Coddington was a long-time diabetic who died from complications that were brought on from a recent surgery along with liver and kidney complications

Users who are viewing this thread