I really hate people!

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Went out with the wife yesterday to the zoo and aquarium. Find this on my Roush when we were leaving.:nonono:
187.jpg

179.jpg

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
That is the reason why my challenger never parks in any parking lots unless im am with the vehicle. In situations like that, i let the focus take the beating. Ive only owned it for a 1.5 years and the car looks horrible.

People are either drunk, bad drivers, jealous, or simply destructive. The very worst however are the careless (a car is a way to get from A to B) people.

OP, I am truly sorry that happened to you. I have had it happen to me so many times i cant even count.

04BlkMach88

Established Member
Damn that sucks man!
I feel your pain, they hit me at school and took off.
The thing is I park in the farthest spot possible to avoid that and yet they still hit me.
:shrug:
People are just F****n Retarded!!!!!!

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
thanks guys....now I need to get estimates on the repairs. more than I want to try and do myself, touch up paint here and there is one things, but this I'll leave to a shop to fix.

divided

Established Member
It could have been worse.

I had a Jetta a few years ago that I parked in the street in front of my old apt. In fact my car was right outside my bedroom window. Some asshat hit my car sometime during the night and TOTALLED it and left. Somehow I didnt hear it and nobody saw a thing. :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread