I put my 1994 GT on ebay....

fubu795

Banned
scott5 said:
What you looking to get out of it?

Make me a reasonable offer, I need to get rid of this car by the end of August. I got a motor coming for my 03 and need the garage space. Thanks!

Like mentioned in the auction, I do have many of the aftermarket parts that I can include for the right price. Trickflow heads, trickflow intake, crane cam, probe forged pistons, DSS bare 331 block, fluidyne Radiator, etc....

Dan....

scott5

Established Member
I am not far from pittsburgh about 45mins south.. This car is ready to go, all i go to do is get a motor and tranny, drop it in and im good to go?

fubu795

Banned
scott5 said:
I am not far from pittsburgh about 45mins south.. This car is ready to go, all i go to do is get a motor and tranny, drop it in and im good to go?

You will need other misc things. Such as injectors, MAF, intake, radiator. Most of the accessories, alternator, A/C if u want it, etc....I do have lots of extra parts in which u would only need the motor and trans, I can include everything for the right price.

fubu795

Banned
I still have the trans from the car also along with a pro 5.0 shifter that both work perfect. I can make you some type of package deal.

Users who are viewing this thread