I pick my Cobra up tomarrow (9-20-04)

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Well, CHP finally released it. I talked to the detective that is working on my case, he said that the car is kinda beat up and all primer gray. Hmm, oh well, m still getting it for free. I also talked to the detecive about that. He comfirmed that the paper work for title transfer was to be done long ago. He also said that it didnt say anything in his paper work about an insuarnce company, so its mine. First stop after i pick it up is to have a new alarm installed. Ill post pics when i get home tomarrow.

gts95

Established Member
Damn, your one of the lucky ones....they usually end up stripped shells. what a wierd deal that it was found so long after it was stolen. What is the scoop about how they found it?

Originally posted by Blk 93 Snake
Well, CHP finally released it. I talked to the detective that is working on my case, he said that the car is kinda beat up and all primer gray. Hmm, oh well, m still getting it for free. I also talked to the detecive about that. He comfirmed that the paper work for title transfer was to be done long ago. He also said that it didnt say anything in his paper work about an insuarnce company, so its mine. First stop after i pick it up is to have a new alarm installed. Ill post pics when i get home tomarrow.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Originally posted by sLOWDOHC
Why is theft among 93's so damn common? :(

1)Because all the parts are obsolete and bring big money... the 93 is almost worth as much in parts as it is whole.

2)Because they are super easy to break into and steal.

3)The 93 Cobra parts are very easy to sell as it seems everyone is wanting to build a clone or fix up one that had a previous hard life. Guaranted quick cash for the theives.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread