I passed, my e-test

Lightning Steve

Established Member
Okay this isn't the most exciting post, but dam I'm relived. I don't know why but I always get worked up over these stupid tests. I was already passed the dead line to get this done. Turns out they should be paying me for the fresh air I'm pumping out,lol. They do two tests at idle and 1400rpm, the HC ppm limit is 45 mine was 5 @1400rpm, idle limit is 150, mine was 4, CO% limit is .25 and .70 mine was 0.00 for both, NO ppm limit 473, mine was 32. They have a box that says Dilution, I'm thinking it's A/F as mine was 14.5. Turns out they don't check codes or much of anything else other than gas cap press test and a tail pipe sniffer.
Just how bad would your vehicle have to be to fail?

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
thats not surprising considering the fact that you guys pay like 3 times as much as we do for a fckn magazine up there.

mifordman

Established Member
you know what angers me.......when you reach into your pocket get some change out for a coke/pepsi put your 4 quarters in and one of them is Canadian and the machine wont take it, then you go around asking people if they will trade a Canadian for an American and everyone looks at you like you're stupid. i know this has nothing to do with this, but i feel better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread