I ordered a few dozen Ferraris a while back...

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
So I get home today, take my Boeing 777 over to my biggest private island, walk into the carport on my personally owned racetrack and they FINALLY arrived. Bout god d*** time. I might sell off a few when I get bored. Any interested parties send a certified check for $1 mil a pop.
enzii4hj.jpg

Last edited:

FIVELITERS

Silly Bastid
Established Member
Psh, only a mil?

Can i get one of them right now for 2.5?

If so i'll have one of my dual rotor heli planes to pick it up just drop the location.

Let me know (987) 654-3210 ask for Jack, He's the guy who handles my auto sales/purchases.

PS: i would like a gray one, reds not really my color and could you please take off those stupid numbers? Thanks again.

Last edited:

Snowboarda42

PMS Damage Control Tech
Established Member
i'll take em all. but yeah, get rid of the gay stickers k? i think my friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. would be pissed if i gave them an enzo w/ stickers on it for xmas.

overseacobra

Established Member
Snowboarda42 said:
i'll take em all. but yeah, get rid of the gay stickers k? i think my friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. would be pissed if i gave them an enzo w/ stickers on it for xmas.

the stickers were just for the rally they drove thru italy, they all ended up in maranello at the ferrari factory!

I met them on the highway down in italy visiting my father a while back, imagine the expression on my face meeting 40 Enzos!!

Yellowtail85

Just a v6 =)
Established Member
I'll take the red one, 3rd row 2nd from the top.
And debadge the yellow one and i'll make it my new project car.
second dibs on the siver one too.

can you take a check?

DCAN87

Established Member
:eek: :bowdown: I'll take the silver one. I never saw a enzo in silver, I like it. I'll send you a check tomorrow, or do you perfer cash?

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
I'll take a black one... do you accept trade ins? I have a mean Schwinn if you're interested... :pepper:

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
I noticed a few people haven't seen a Silver Enzo (or Titanium) so here you go. For anyone who is going to ask why the hell is every car there amazing, well its taken in Monaco (French Riviera). There were a few Enzo's, Carrera Gt's, SLR's, Rolls, Bentleys, most Ferrari's, Porsches, Mercedes, etc you name it it was there. I have a few pics of a Black Enzo if anyone is interested, let me know.

titainium_enzo.jpg

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Damn I wonder what kind of security they have in that bitch.
Yellow one for me please!

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
I am sure he used the numbers for racing, but I like to think that he has so many he has to number them because he can't remember which ones he drove. That or it is a blackmarket kit car.

Users who are viewing this thread