I only have a few hours..

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Till I get married. :beer:

Been dating 7 years now and todays the day. I havent been nervous but this morning, well, I am starting to get a little anxious. :D

I think its all the people that are going to be there. We are going to have something like 300 people at the wedding. Well its 7am guess its good as time as any to go crack a cold one and get started. :lol1:

Ahh the last few hours of bachelor hood. Damn :nonono:

Oh well

Wish me luck.

:beer:

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Congrats dude!! :beer:

I dont drink but Ill crack a beer and slam one anyway just for the occassion.Good luck and have a happy honeymoon! :rockon:

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Dude run!! Just kidding. Damn 300 people sounds like your an attention whore!!:-D

Nah :p

It was her parents idea to have this big wedding. I told her I have a 100 bucks in my pocket lets go to Ohio and get hitched. :whine:

She has a BIG family.

Not big as in fat asses :p

Ya and the little presents in the cards, well shhhhh its mod money for the 90 lx. THe umm wife knows that, but no one else does. :rockon:

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Hey money gift cards!! What a great idea!! Well at least your thinking of your baby!!:-D

Baby needs a new pair of shoes!!!

LOL

Chrome FR-500 please wrapped in some Nitto drags and 555's please. :lol1:

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Nice choice in rims!!:beer:

The car should of been in the body shop right now. But we are getting a new house built and the deposit took that money. Once we close on the house I am getting that deposit back. I'll be more than happy to post before and after pics. Its coming along so far just need till next summer I think before it will look nice. Then well have to see about the motor and tranny. (4.6 dohc with FI and a C4)

So far it has a custom 10pt chrome moly cage, 13" cobra brakes with the bullit calipers, 01 spindles, tubular k member, coilovers, 90/10's 50/50's, D&D sway bar, adjustable control arms, manual steering. I have the bare 8.8, the I need to get parts for and finish up then throw the wheels on it.Then finish stripping it down then off to the body shop for paint. Paint is still up in the air. I keep changing my mind.

:rockon:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
You keep changing your mind? Leave that to the chicks!!:-D
omg greg great avator, btw congrats

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
lots of b/s,went to wet n wild yesterday with the family, got a delivery, and back over to portifino bay at universial later:beer:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Someone's gettin lucky tonight ;-)

CONGRADULATIONS!!! :rockon: :beer: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread